11.

Yasmine

When I got back in the house everyone was already prepared to eat dinner. There were an empty seat beside Jordan for me so I sat down beside him. I was so feeling the hairstyle that Layla did to my hair. It was so cute!

" Man, remember that time we got chased by that damn dog

" Man, remember that time we got chased by that damn dog. " , Travis blurted out.

" Hell yeah, brah I felt like a damn track star . " Jordan replied.

" bruh you? I felt like one of them crackheads stealing from the corner store."

The whole table shook with laughter. Layla and Kandice walked in and handed everyone their plates. She finally got to me and I politely said thank you. It must of got the eye of one of the twin guys when I said that because he was now looking directly at me. I got a little uncomfortable so I inspected the food upon my plate.

" Aye, Jordan who's this lady? " , the guy finally spoke up, looking at me kinda side ways. He must not know I'm crazy.

At this point I could feel everyone at the table eyes on me.

When I finally looked up, I noticed Jordan smiling at me. At this point he had his hands out waiting for my grasps; and I grabbed it.

" This is my fiance, Yasmine. " , Jordan said without taking his eyes off me.

My stomach started to flutter at the sound of that. Fiance... soon I'll be wifey.

A proud Fiance continued with his statement , " Yasmine these are the hood niggas I grew up with. "

After he laughed, he began introducing us one by one.

Jordan

Dinner lasted longer than ever tonight. Me and my boys were getting along so well again that I really didn't want it to end. Even ole queit ass Lordon spoke a few times, when he wasn't all up in Layla's face.

The thing that made me smile was how Yasmine and the boys were getting along so well also, they treated her like a sister. Something she didn't have, besides Cash. He acted more like a father though, I'd say.

" Aye aye aye.. " , I yelled, trying to calm everyone down. They were laughing at the goofy ass twins doing some shit but as soon as I talked, everyone listened.

" The real reason why we're here is cause a couple muthafuckas are trying kill a couple of us... Little do they know is if they fuck with one then they gotta fuck with all. , on some gee shit. "

" Oh... they must be some gangsta.. trying to kill Jordan.. , " Will joked..

"See that lil vacation you took got the niggas acting jumpy.. " Greg added.

" Over my dead fucking body. " Calvin, shook his head.

Greg laughed, ".. These niggas better believe them old stories and leap his ass the other way."

I went on.. " Listen.. we got to be well alert.. they've been on some childish note shit so I truely doubt they're really about this life. "

" Why you say that? " , quiet ass Lordon cooed.

" Layla.. " , I looked at her and she already knew what to do.

She walked out the kitchen, leaving everyone mind's wondering. Sht was very quiet.

Eventually Layla came back with a white bag over her shoulder. She dropped it on the table directly infront of me.

I spun it around so that I could open it. When I did, I flung out numorious letters.

" What are those? " , Walter asked.

" Threat letters ? " , Greg took a couple of letters and examined them.

" Hell yeah.. this has been happening for about two months now. " I said.

All the boys had letters now , reading them.

" Your time to die is soon .. tha hell? " , Walter blurted reading one in his right hand.. he switched to his left hand..

" Watch your back.. "

" This is bullsht.. " Calvin said sounding furious.

" Who is sending this crap? " , Will did also.

Cash arose from his seat, " We don't know.. "

" And we need to find them before any shit happens. So far it's been just this but it must come to an end by any means. We just gon have to off their tops." , Layla added. " I got a map.. of where I think his sister's trap house is. "

"I guess the whole fam was mobbin' ... Who knew" Greg blurted out.

Layla got up from her seat also and pulled out what looked like a small piece of paper out her hand. She unrolled it, and unrolled it some more to the point where the unraveled paper exploded into the shape of something that nearly cleared half of the table. Everyone moved their plates out of the way and pulled their attention to the map.

" Where'd you get this at? ", this surprised me.

" Uh.. London got some niggas to get it for us just a few nights ago, ya dig?. "

" Oh really? " , I said shooting a glance at Lordon. He bobbed his head in agreement as it slowly went downward towards to ground; which made him look suspicious as'fuck.

Layla suddenly interrupted my thoughts, " See this the warehouse.. " , she said pointing to a building which was basically the entire map. She continued , " there's about six doors. One in the front , one in the back, and two on each sides. But they don't even look like doors from far which is crazy. " She directed her fingers carefully where the doors were located.

" They have a basement downstairs, locked up where they keep their stash. They keep their money somewhere in there too.. " , Lordon said.

Everybody looked at him. At this point his eyes got big as'hell. Yeah I really need to watch this nigga. " How you know? " , I meanmugged him. For some reason I just didnt like him.

" M-my homie told me. " I could tell his bitch ass just lied but I kept it to myself. He better be that damn nervous, might just save em.

" Anyways... " , Layla rolled her eyes; by that I knew she was the last one to suspect Lordon. "... I guess the basement would be close to the back door. There are a minumum of five rooms. The boss's room.. the drug room.. and these random ass rooms that I dont know what tha hell is there... and the basement of course. " , she pointed to each of them .

I examined the map a good time again. " Look.. this is how this will happen. " , I had to take charge. " Will , Walter, and Calvin ya'll will handle the front door. Travis, Layla, Kandice and Cash.. you guys got the left side ? "

" Hell yeah.. " , Layla smiled.

" Greg, Yasmine, Me, and Lordon , right side. We need to get some answers out of these mf. And you never know, this bitch made nigga might be in there where we want em. "