16.

The boys finally jumped up one by one after they saw I couldn't handle it.

When we settled they asses down a little bit, we had the girls on different sides of the couch. They were now sitting there breathlessly. Shit, seem like everybody was trying to catch their breathe. But ofcourse they still got to talk some shit.

" This is some bullsht, I didn't come here for this! " Tiffany pouted, swallowing and whipping her face.

" What the fuck just happened son? " Layla asked, looking all confused.

" What are you here for then? " , Yasmine asked. Finally... we can explain this junk.

" Listen.. " , I began. " I wasn't with Tiffany. " , I looked directly at Kandice so she knew. " I was at the bar.. And met up with an old friend Brittany, I'm talking way old.. "

" Shit I was right! " , Yasmine blurted.

I looked at her with confusion. How'd she know that? She then covered her mouth up like she wasn't suppose to say that when she saw my face expression. Her eyes beamed down at Kandice, who was covering her face.

" Brittany is my sister.. by the way. " , Tiffany confirmed with so much sas.

" Oh shit. Fareal? Damn y'all look exactly alike, I would of thought yall were twins." Jordan said.

"So Um.. How did y'all end up together?"  Walter asked.

"Well.. " I began but got cut off by Jordan talking to Tiffany.. "Wait how are you Yasmine's cousin? "

Tiffany sighed, " Yeah.. she really is.. on my dad's side not Brittany's. " She gave Yas a weak half smile. " I wanted to warn you Yasmine.. why didn't you call me? "

" Uh.. I lost your number.. " Yasmine faintly replied.

" But warn me? About what? "

" Someone's looking for you. Someone dangerous.. he has this little list of who's he gonna kill. I saw.. your name on it. "

The room quickly got intense. A list? This is insane. The heat hit my forehead hard, and I was now sweating like hell.

I let my head drop. I closed my eyes and crossed my hands together, " It had my name on it too.. "

" Did it have mines? Jordan? "

" Ah.. yes it did. Layla's too. " , pointing to Layla.
" I'm sorry. "

" Wait how do you know my name..? "

" I've seen you around with my step brother.. I heard him slip your name. "

" Who? " , her eyes got hella big.

" Lordon. "

" Bu-" , she tried to began but Jordan cut yet off.

" Who the fuck is this guy? " , he snapped.

She didn't answer. There was a moment of complete silence at this point. I mean I figured that the guy was Zero but why wouldn't she say?

" Who else man? The only muthafucker who's looking for y'all.. " Greg said. I almost forgot they were here.. They've been quiet.

" Zero " , Travis added.

" Should of known.. " Jordan sighed.

" They know y'all are coming for them back in Cali. They know how many nights y'all been here, how much supplies y'all have, and even what kind of weapons y'all got in stored. They've been watching y'all somehow.. Yo honestly, y'all must have did some serious shit to em. He holds grudges hard and I can't lie he's smart. He'll come after everybody in ya family if you cross him.