3.

~ She

Remembers ~

Yasmine

" Jordan, I remember. "

I ran to the bed and dove into his arms. He wrapped them around me and rocked me back and forth slowly. I couldn't help but cry. This was gonna be the last time though because I'm not taking shd from anyone anymore!

" I had a dream. " , I said , wiping my tears. Jordan moved my head so that he could look me in my eyes. " About what?" " About what happened ... in Cali. I remember what you did , what Layla did, what Cash did, Tony.. my dad." , I swallowed hard. " But thats all... I can't even remember my 16th birthday. " I sighed and looked down. " Why did this happen to me? " Jordan obv didn't know what to say but he comforted me , " Don't worry about it any more baby... it's the past. ". I slowly looked up at him, " But Jordan.. " " yes bae? " " I remember you asking me a question.. and well my answer is... " , I thought for a min biting my bottom lip, then smiled. " Yes. " I don't remember my feelings towards him but I can feel that they're still there and they were good..

Jordan |  2 weeks later | Tuesday  |  3 p.m

It's been 2 weeks since the box mysteriously popped on Cash's doorstop. It said: ' I haven't forgotten '. We didn't know what to do about it. And we can't just go back to Cali and bust niggas heads up because we don't even know who its from. So we decided to relax til we get the next box.. if we did .

Since everything was cool so far , me and Yasmine decided to plan out our wedding. I still can't believe she said yes that night. The wedding won't be too big because we didn't have a lot of people to come, but it has to be amazing. I'm talking gold errthing. It has to be something she won't forgot, no matter what.

It was Tuesday morning, Yasmine and I managed to look at a few buildings we might rent for the wedding. I think my soon to be bride was more excited about the event being held outside than in buildings. She said that she wanted the walkway to be filled with flowers everywhere and the sun to shine on her like the heavens.

It didn't matter the price.. we gots money! As long as me and Cash kept flipping the cash we got from that safe, we were good. And soon enough we will be getting those mechanic jobs, so yeah we really had nothing to worry about.

" Baby I can just picture it? It's gonna be a dream come true... " , Yasmine said, twirling around the stage area of the place. " So you want.." , I began but got cut of by my phone ringing. I picked it up.

" Speak "

" Hey Jordan , how are things? " , Layla spoke.

" Chill, sup witchuu? "

" Oh you know.. racking this money up . " , she laughed. " So Ruby, your Grams, and I decided to come down tonight .. if that's fine? "

" Cool.. and it's always fine fam.. I'm gonna go ahead and tell Yas.."

" Nah.. don't. I want it to be a surprise. Ruby wants to see her big sissy so bad.. "

" Well you better be here, and be safe. Ima see ya.. "

" Ite. bye, be breezy. " , she ended the call.

I smiled and watched Yasmine as she pretended to be singing on stage.

Yasmine had changed a lot.

Just last week we were talking about some things and she went on and on about wanting to be a model. This was new to me because the old Yasmine knew she was fucking beautiful but her Instagram photos didn't match her personality.. What I'm trynna say is she wasn't that eager to have someone else take her picture even though she acted like a model and she was real good at posing. So with my help.. last week, Yasmine actually went to her first photo shoot and she nailed it! She was a pro, and the camera man loved her, I felt like he did a little too much so I had my eye on that sucka. She told me she wants some photos of her up at our weeding and around her house, so I gotta make it happen.

♚ Layla

Layla

Everything down here was going great so far until I seen him! I can't believe it. The past is haunting us and I don't think there's nothing we can do about it. I hope fam is all ready for this heat.