2.

~ Not This

Again ~

Cashmere

" Baby . " , Kandice turned over and looked in my eyes. We were laying in our bed after a long day of unpacking. " Yes ma? " , I smiled by the way she said baby, it was sexy. She just started it awhile before we left. " Why did we move away ? Are you running from your problems? " I knew the questions were gonna come sooner or later. I sat up because I knew I couldn't lie to her and I was going to tell her everything. She sat up with me and I grabbed her hands. "Please don't judge me for this babe.. " She noded. I told her everything, from when I shot Tony to when we got the letter in the hospital.

She looked at me like she wanted to cry.

Kandice was a very beautiful woman. She was 22, a little older than me but she was beyond perfect. Her natural beautiful skin matches with the carmel tone it gave. She had short hair which made her different from a lot of females including her gorgeous soul. She was a good girl and she knew it. She was from South Miami Beach like me. But that's where her Colombian dad met her Indian mother and made a master piece. She was a good sized height and was my little model. She looked like no other female that I have ever laid my eyes on.

" You did all that for a girl you didn't know? "

I sighed, "Basically .. I wanted to help them plus you know how I wanted to get out the game.. for you.. for us. That was the only way.. I wanna live my life with you without any worries. These people instantly took me in as family. And I know I can trust them. These days man, feel like people like that are hard to come by, ya know?" , I really hope she understand.

" I understand babe. " , she wrapped her arms around my neck tight. I rested my hands around her waist. " You're such a good person Cashmere. I respect you for that. " Those were the words I wanted to hear. She sounded so sexy saying my name. She never calls me by my nickname. Never.

" So what's up between us? "

" Well watchu think girl, you already call me your baby so what's next? "

" Me being your wife. " , she smiled.

I laughed , " you're going to be wifey soon. Can I enjoy you as my girlfriend first ? Because I know you're gonna be on my ass all the time when you're my wife . "

She playfully hit and chuckled, " Am not Cashmere. "

She let me go and set her lips on mines. I bit her bottom lip for entrance and let me in. I slipped my tongue and hers , and our tongue started wrestling. I moved my lips down to her neck, to her sweet spot. "mmmmm" , she moaned in my ear , rubbing the back of my head. I sucked on her neck softly leaving a hickie. I moved my lips to her breasts as she yanked her bra to across the bed . I could tell she wanted me just as much as I wanted her ! I slide my tongue around her nipple in a circluar motion making her moan . When I put it in my mouth and started sucking on it , she went crazy. " B-baby go down. " I could tell I was getting myself into something, Kandice was a freak. She lead my head down to her underwear. I ripped her thongs off with my teeth. She looked at me with a sexy ass look. I kissed on both sides of her inner thighs and trialed my tongue to her clit. I wiggled my tongue really fast and sucked on it . I played with it softly with my finger and collected all the juice that was flowing out. " mmmmm Cashmere, mmmm. "

Before I could really get down for business, out of no where we both heard a loud knock at the front door, making her jump . " Whaaat was that? " , she whispered. I started to get out the bed and grab my pistol on the dresser . " Somebody's knocking.. but don't nobody know we live here. " " Maybe it's some friendly neighbors." " Really Kandice? It's 11 at fucking night. " When I walked out the room I saw Kandice behind me. " Baby go back in the room.. " " But.. " " Butt.. my ass! Go! " , I whispered a little loud. I watched her as she went back and looked at me with that puppy dog face.

I took a deep breathe and put the gun in my right hand, making my way down the stairway. Without answering the door, I looked out the window which had a perfect view of the porch. No one was there. I examined the surroundings and saw.. nothing. The fuck ? I turned around me and saw Kandice with a metal bat in her hand, pasting in one place . " What did I tell you?" , she was making me mad. " Sorry babe.. I got worried. " Stubborn ass.

I turned my head back to the doorstep and what do you know... a small silver box sat there in the night. I stared at it. It looked just like the one the night at the hospital.

Not this again.