15.

Cashmere

" Kandice.. let me explain. " , my weary eyes looked deep into hers. I already knew what was up, and I knew I fucked up because I could see the hurt in her face. She's been stressing.

" Oh that's what you've been doing.. huh?" , her raspy voice said pointing at Tiffany but looking at me.

" Look let me explain. "

Kandice didn't want to hear that shit...

"Through everything Cashmere? Really?! If I knew this was going to be the outcome, I coulda stayed my ass where I was.."

I started to get angry, "Yo shut up Kandice. Let me explain before you say something off the fucking wall. I wouldn't come back to you if I knew I did something intentionally, you know your man. So just chill for me please! That's all I ask!"

Kandice didn't respond. She just crossed her arms and walked back in the house. Tiffany and I followed.

In the room was the whole crew, looking at me with a distinct look like they wanted to jump on my ass. I just really need to explain. They didnt know the shit I went through. I walked to the middle of the room with Tiffany right beside me.

" Where you been man? " , Walter blurted out.

" Chill y'all! Let me explain damn." I was getting hella impatient and I really wanted to get this out. I took a deep breathe and whipped my face with my hands.

All eyes were on Kandice as she talked. I could see the meanness and her eyes. I couldn't help but feel the pity she was feeling. " What do you have to say? That you've been fucking Yasmine's cousin! " , she threw her hands in the air.

Before I could say anything, everything went insane that damn fast.

" Oh shiiiiit " , I heard Walter and Will say at the same time.

" Yasmine's cousin? " , Jordan said low but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone was blurting things back and forth.

" Really? I respect that you're angry at your man but who's to say this shit got something to do with me? Girl you need to chill allat shit out because you really don't know what the hell you're talking about. Cash get yo girl.. please" , Quanda roasted.

" Oh no heffa you can have that dick.. I don't even want it back. " , Kandice replied.

I couldn't even say anything. But for one I was mad at the fact that Kandice really think I fucked this girl. For two, she giving me up like it's nothing.

"Excuse me?"

" I didn't even fuck this girl. You really on some dumb shit. All I ask is for you to shut your mouth for one sec! " , I looked at Kandice. For some reason she got mad at that and at this point she was all up in my face like I was some female off the streets. The boys were just watching.

" Then where the fuck did this red stain on your shirt come from then Cashmiere ? I'm not fucking stupid by far and you should know that. Don't come up in here trying to sell me some garbage ass story like I'm about to believe some shit. " , she popped my shirt where the stain was. Hesitantly looking down, I found a red lipstick stain sitting there bold asf. Damn, I couldnt even say shit but I know for a fact that it wasn't from her.

" Like I said Lil ma.. know the story before you try to get all buff n shit. That didn't come from me. "

Kandice started laughing. I really never seen this side of her and I'm afraid I never want to again, hell no. This Kandice was insane but I dont blame her. I cast her away from her home town then go missing and come back with a female. I just needed that understanding Kandice to come back. Kandice moved pasted me and got infront of Quanda.

" Oh sweetie , I been buff. You just don't know who you fucking with.. the right muthafucking one. "

" Yo babe.. can we just talk about this.. " I grabbed her arm softly, but I knew she was gonna immediately react.

She snatched her arm from my reach. " Talk about what sweetheart? " , there was nothing but sarcasm in her words. " You're already in enough shit.. the proof is in the pudding. There's nothing you can tell me to make this shit better. But what you need to do is get yo hoe before she gets slapped. "

" Man.. just chill.. " Jordan yelled from the couch. About fucking time somebody spoke up. One thing I couldn't do was handle two pissed off females at once, and I really didn't have the energy right now.

Tiffany ignored Jordan. " Who you calling a hoe? " , she moved closer to her.

OMG! Females!

" Your irrelevant ass! What the fuck you gon' do about it? " , Kandice threw her hands up at Tiffany. She then walked away to take her seat.

" I can have your man in a hot second if I really wanted to.. so all you doing is talking noise right now. I bet you won't buss a move doe'. "

Kandice ass wasn't even all the way in the damn seat. But when she heard that she ran full force at Tiffany, knocking them both to the ground. My heart started to beat faster than usual. This was unacceptable.

Arms swinging everywhere, they're both talking mad shit to each other. The twins going crazy at this sight like they never seen a damn fight in their life.

I had to stop this. Trying to get Kandice off this girl was unsuccessful, she was mad strong.

" Man chill.. " , still struggling to get her off.

" Get the fuck off me! " , she screamed, hitting both me and Tiffany.