13.

♛ Brittany

" Wha- " , I started but he bursted in rage which made me stop what I wanted to say immediately.

" Don't fucking what me.. you know what you fucking did. And you will tell me. "

At this point his veins were sticking out full force. His voice was at an all time high. The yelling he was doing was scaring the hell outta me.

" Girl you got some real balls. " , shaking his head trying to calm hisself.

I was totally confused. I haven't done and better yet I don't even know who he is, never saw him a day in my life. I just stared at him; not taking an eye off. I don't know what he would do, I don't trust em.

I swallowed, " Bu- " , again I tried to start but got interrupted.

" Bitc-.. " , he took a deep breathe and rubbed his head.

" I didn't do anything.. " , I looked up at him from the couch. I wanted to run but I couldn't. What if he hit me?

" You didn't do nothin' you say? " , he looked at me with a confused but anger lingering glare. " You fucking drugged me. You drugged me! And basically raped me! How the fuck do you do some foul shit to a person? I thought we was cool? If you wanted some dick all you had to do was asked but a nigga like me wouldn't have gave it to you. Fucking slut, I have a girlfriend and you know this! You don't know how bad you fucking fucked up!" , he yelled.

From the tone in his voice, I could tell he really was hurt by what had happened to him. From every word he was saying made me jump with fear. But it wasn't me! I wanted to say something but I was afraid I might get slapped or something.

He bald up his hands and mean mugged me. I wanted to cry.. I really felt like I was about to get beaten by something my sister did. I felt like she set me up because she knew what she did and she knew how he would react.. how any person would react if they were in this situation.

My silence made him even angrier, as though it seemed. He turned around and walked up to the wall. He punched it, hard enough to make the pictures fall off.

" I gotta get out of here. You don't wanna move ya mouth but you was just moving it on my dick last night. Just foul. And don't be acting all fucking innocent when you was just another person last night.." , he shook his head with pity and walked into my sister's room. " Fuck you Brittany, you better be lucky God blessed you with a nigga that won't put his  hands on a female.. Can't say my girl won't tho."

I built enough strength in my body to get up and walk in the doorway of Brittany's room. I had to let him know he had the wrong girl. Even though we looked alike I couldn't believe he thought it was me. I just had to figure out how..

I watched him as he angrily rounded his clothes up in his hands. He was murmuring something to himself.

" How am I gonna tell Kandice this shit man.. " , I heard him say; talking to himself.

Kandice? The Kandice I know?

After awhile he noticed I was there. He was done gathering his belongings and was ready to go.

Cashmere

" Get the fuck out my way. " , I said to her as she blocked my exit to leave. I was disgusted with this bitch, couldn't even look her in her eyes. I really hope she was satisfied.

" No. " , she said back bravely.

Even though I wasn't as mad as I was before.. I was still mad. I looked down at her with a mean ass look to let her know I meant business. I needed to get the fuck up out of here before I put my hand on a woman for the first time, fareal.

While she just stood there, I glanced at her face. It was different somehow. I examined how her nose.. she had a nose ring. I never knew that. And on the side of her face she had a slight mark.

I leaned my head over to get a better look. It was a long scar on the side of her face. Brittany definitely didn't have that. I could tell she knew I was checking her out.. But not in that way.

I took a step back trying to take this all in.. this wasn't Brittany.

" You're not Brittany... who are you? " , I looked at her again.

"I know.. my name is Tiffany.. her sister."

I rubbed my head. Shit was getting real. " But.. I never seen you before? "

" I got adopted when I was a baby and we just found again each other about 5 years ago... Long story." , she said with ease.

She took my silence as a chance. She walked towards me . " Look... I'm sorry for what my sister did to you.. really. I had nothing to do with that at all! I feel awful that that happened to you."

" That girl is insane .." , I sniffed.. trying to remove the thoughts from my head. " I'm sorry for all that earlier.. I didn't know."

She nodded her head. Damn.. besides the scar and the ring.. they really do look alike.

" Listen I have to go.. I'm already in enough shit as it is and Brittany just fucking added to it."

I moved past her and made my way to the front door. I had to get out of here as quick as I could but there was something that she said that made me stop in my tracks.

" Wait.. I know about Zero.. "