18.

One whole year and a half later..

" Excuse me.." , she tapped the mic, making sure it worked. " Can I have y'all attention please . "

One by one, the conversation of others deceased, turning their attention to the beautiful lady in the white tight but comfortable dress. Her hair was in these beautiful braids; her baby hairs perfectly laid down with gel.

A bright smile arose on her face, making the whole room glow with happiness

A bright smile arose on her face, making the whole room glow with happiness. She was in an estatic type of mood and nothing could ruin it, nothing. All the many different faces she saw made her smile even harder.

She rubbed the fulliness and roundness of her pregnant belly; every soul in there anxiously waiting on what she was about to say.

She sat in silence for a minute, fighting back tears because she had promised Ruby she wouldn't cry. To think someone's life could change so fast was what made her sad and happy; all at the same time. Everything and everybody was here because of her.

To her, the scenery around was beautiful. All the gold and yellow balloons everywhere; which were here favorite color. A big white and gold cake that was soon to be eaten, sat in the back of the wide place . A big banner that said 'Its a Girl' by the big double doors; which was the entrance. Everyone sat a specific table. The tables were round with black sheets covering them, and gold strings going around them. Yellow daffodils hung and sat everywhere. They even had a sculpture of her favorite animal in the center of the room: a dove.

" I know y'all must be saying , what this girl got to say " , the crowd started laughing at her joke. " Y'all know I can go for days. But I'm just up here because I really want to say some things that are important and I need to get it off my back. This is my first baby shower.  I couldn't have one with my first born, Jasper, because well.. because it was a tragic time. First of all I want to say, everyone in this room means alot to me. I could really say my life has changed for the better. Months ago y'all know nobody could tell me nothing about Jordan. I was still in love with him even after three months that we had broken up and he didn't even know it. Well one night I decided to text him because I haven't talked to him forever but when I got a call from him in that exact moment, I almost shitted on myself. "

Everybody laughs again, and Yasmine could see the smirk on Jordan's face.

She glared at him. " That ain't funny Jay. Turns out it wasn't him calling, it was one of his groupies, y'all all know her by - Gabrielle (A/N Gabby) . She hated my guts and my family. But yeah she really hated me, even tried killing me. In the process of getting over Jordan I met who I thought was a good guy named Tony. He was good for the moment but had alot of issues that I never knew of. Once Jordan came back in my life out of no where, he showed his true color. I mean I know I was wrong but you can't help who you love and he tried to kill Jordan plus yall have no clue what I went thru with dude. "