4.

~ It's Going Down ~

Jordan , 8 p.m

" Laylaaa " , I hugged her tight she walked into our home. Like I said from the beginning, she was like my sister and we all know sometimes family feuds but they don't always let that mess up our relationship. Layla and I put aside all our differences and negativity because at the end of the day: life is short.

" Yea yea, Jordan you ain't that damn happy to see me. " , she laughed and she grabbed Ruby's hand and lead her to the living room with Grams right behind her.

"Oh now y'all living all fancy and shit , y'all acting all boujee towards Cali now? That's okay." , Grams had no filter. She scoped out the place as she walked around.

"Man Grams, it's not even like that." Of course we couldn't tell her the reason why we really left but I'm sure she knew. She always talking about how we all gang banging.

"Shit.. y'all need to gon ahead and move me out here. Its lonely and you know I want to leave ya granddad. Hes old as hell and things just ain't the same in the bedroom anymore. Anyways suga, It's too damn nice. I see why y'all acting like that."

You couldn't tell this lady nothing. My grandma was my second heart. She was about 45 which I would consider a young ass grandma. She had so many tattoos, so you know she was born in the new era of time. My Grams was lowkey about that life and everybody fucked with her. She was the real deal.

"Where my baby at?" Grams asked, referring to Yasmine. I pointed her into the other room so she went over there.

Cash was in there, Yasmine & Kandice were in there too talking up a storm. They've gotten real close since we've been here. Ruby ran to Yasmine hugging her tight, not wanting to let her go. Yasmine looked at her for a minute then hugged her back.

" omgaash, Hey Ruby. "

" Hey sissy , I missed you. " , she cheesed showing her missing front teeth. Her right dimple flashed out, she was so adorable. I swear she gets cuter every time I see her.

♚ Kandice , 6 p

Kandice , 6 p.m

"How do you want your wedding to be Yasmine?" , I asked her as the lady took my left hand and started to apply false nails on top.

"White, gold, flower pedals.. I want to wear a crown.." , Layla laughed at Yasmine's response.

"Girl.. Really? You still got that mindset? You've always said that when you were little, use to annoy me because I don't think I look good in the color white." Layla added.

"Girl! You look good in anything!" I told Layla, which was true.

Yasmine looked at me then looked at the Chinese lady that was doing her toes. We've been at the nail salon to what feels like 30 mins and we just got the chance to sit down and get started. The atmosphere was light and causal; like any other nail salon. They had big flat screen tvs, tables full of celebrity magazines, flower decorations everywhere. It was really pretty and colorful in here.

"What the hell they talking about?" , Yasmine tried to whisper to us from a distance.

"Probably selling out about them ugly ass feet y'all got." Layla said looking at Grams.

"Yeah bitch whatever. My shit cute." Grams joked back with us. I chuckled, almost forgetting she was here.

The lady that was doing Layla's nailed started talking in Chinese too.

I had to say something, "Yeah girl now she roasting you on the gorilla foots you got as hands."

We all laughed.

"Fuck y'all.." , Layla said.

I really liked these girls. And I deff loved Grams. She was like the grandma I never had but she was the coolest old person I knew. The vibe was like no other and they were some bad bitches, just like myself. Grams looked like she was just a couple years older than us but her fine self had nothing but youthfulness in her face. We all nuts like to eat good, sit pretty, count money, and ride the hell out of our nigga's dick. I'm totally kidding about that last part but ya know.. We all loyal over here and we wear crowns boo.

We were unfuckwitable.

Layla , 10 p.m

" So look.. " , I got everybody to the kitchen table after coming back from a long day of shopping and a girls day out. Ruby was in the bed sleep, she spent the day with the guys. All eyes were on me.

" I saw him. " 

" Uh... saw who?" , Cash asked me. I took a deep breathe and pulled down the shirt that was covering up the knife wound I had on my upper right shoulder. I looked down and got ready for them to say something.

" Oh my gash, Layla what happened? " , Yasmine blurted.

" I seen.. Zero.. h-he got me. He locked me in a room and almost beat me to death. He told me to tell him where you lived. I told them.. I had to. They were gonna kill me! Then Ruby. I'm sorry. "

Cashmere

" Whaaat? We killed him.. I saw him die! "

I couldn't believe this shit. I put my hands on my head, trying to maintain my cool. Kandice rubbed my back to calm me down. To think about it we didn't actually see if he was dead. He just fell.. and we just.. left.

I got up and slammed my fist down on the table, furiously.

Jordan

I couldn't fucking believe I let this nigga get away. This is not over!

Layla continued , " Look man, the only reason why I got out is because I got couple down ass niggas in my gang that came and rescued me. I couldn't even believe it. But once again he got away. This nigga real clever... Like a thief in the night. We need a fucking plan.. a good one. I want his ass dead, foreal this time! "

She had so much anger in her voice I know this is what we had to do.

" I'm down.. I'm ready to kill somebody.  So many people has been tooken away from me.. no more will be tooken. I will go Satan in this bitch and I mean that shit. I'm finally happy again, and I want to keep it that way! " , Yasmine shouted. She had a bad bitch attitude now. I couldn't imagine what she was going through.. No one could. She knew she lost both of her parents but it's like she can't even feel the pain anymore because she has no memory of them. What a life?

I could tell her mind was slowly mourfing into a killer but was she ready for it? Could we handle it?

" I'm down too.. " , Kandice said. Cash looked at her with a wtf kinda face. I could tell these girls meant business. "I can't sit here and potentially be the next target or someone they can take in custody because I'm not with you guys. It's all of us or none of us and I'm down for whatever. As long as I'm with my fucking baby, it's all good."

" Training in the fucking morning.. sht is about to get real. " , this was the only way. I had to fight. We had to fight, together with no one left behind.