Drawn to the Night

Chapter 3: Drawn to the night

Aanaisha's POV

As the ceremony ended we had nothing to do so around 10 pm all the elders were fast asleep where we cousins I mean Krishika, me, Aarush, Kaya, and meet Sukrit- my best cousin! So yes we hungout. After all its not like every month we have a wedding and then again I'll miss them to the core. Its not like after marrying I will be in some another world but I have heard it's going to make some difference.

After a while they go back while kaya stays a little longer talking about okay *Scratch that* bugging me about what happened in the room and I blushed all the crimson shades. She can't change. I hope Aarush gets some brains in his stupid pea sized brain.

"Good night. Sort yourself and sleep fast!" She hugged me and I hugged her back and kissed her cheek! Pfft... Typical us!

"Sleep well you too!" I winked and turned back to railings. Sitting on the bean bag I rest my head backward in the air and moon gaze playing the song Yeh raatein {A/N song in the media box} this is a soothing song. The sweetness in old song is found nowhere now. All in all I fall in love with the old songs again and again

I sighed.

There was another bean bag behind me. Don't ask how! I have only set it up. I know he will come up here because I'm sure he won't sleep without talking to me. I close my eyes and shut there for a while until I could hear shuffling behind.

"Shush relax!" he relaxed me in a beautiful manner😍

"How are you!?" Is the only sentence I asked without murmuring.

"I am good how are you!?" he interlinked like hands from sides.

"Greatttt!"

"You're happy na?" He asked me!

"Why wouldn't I be!? I am glad you are happy too!"

"Why wouldn't you sleep Aans?

"36 hours!" I spoke closing my eyes!

"Tum khush nahi ho?" He asked in a meek voice (you aren't happy about that)

"Tum se jyada!" I spoke smiling! (More than you!)

We fell silent for a while and the song replayed.

"Let's dance?" He asked just to break the turmoils of thoughts.

"Ho-oow!" I chocked on my words with his idea.

"Why?" He asked amused!

Ohmmgeeee is he mad? I can't see him and vice versa.

"No I am not mad and yes we will keep our eyes closed!" Wait? How does he know

"You spoke loud buttercup!"

I know I can't win so why try? I let a sigh escape from my mouth and closed my eyes while I stood up he stood up too. So yeah we slow danced. That's it? No that's not it. I'm somehow hugged!

"Happy birthday butter cup!"
Surprised, flabbergasted, astonished and all the adjectives you could find was me, right now.

"Open your eyes! Its 12am and another day! The tradition is over!" He never left the hug!

"Thank you!" I was definitely stunned to even express! How stupid.

"Here! Lets cut the cake!?" I raised my eyebrow and he chuckled.

"Okay lets cut this pastry!" He chuckled making my smile at all the silliness.

I did as he told, as I was cutting he made his nice move. Taking cream from the other cake piece he cleaned his hand on my cheek making himself laugh and me scowl. In the process of getting him to stop I did slip off in his arm.

Filmy! Is what you can say. Where the hero is catching the heroine and stays still until something or someone appears dramatically to interrupt and then the heroine blushes and runs away, well except here nobody came to disturb us instead Ekam picked me up in a bridal way and settled me on my bed.

"Good night Aans! sleep I have a surprise for you tomorrow!" he winked.

Not sure of what to say all I did is hug him and whispered a Good night and he went away until I closed my eyes.

**********************

Ekam's P.O.V.

As soon as she fell I held her. As cliché as it sounds but that was all Indian Cinema's could portray in movies. With catching her in place my brain yelled "victory" and that made me smirk and her blush. Confused. I felt confused what was there to blush but it did nothing other than making my smirk bigger thinking about it.

"Good night Aans! Sleep, I have a surprise for you tomorrow!" I spoke after a lot of debating whether I should tell her or not but none the less I told her and winked while she hugged me and slept.

I couldn't sleep thinking its all about a day after than we will be in a bond that's so unique, honest and trustworthy with that I don't know when and how did I sleep.

________________________

Hie sugar cups.

so how is the chap? I hope you all liked. do not forget to vote and comment. *wink*

tell me how do you like it I'll wait !

stay tuned

love,

S. :-*