ßond

Chap 11: Bond

Amidst everything, there was something hidden from everybody's eyes. No don't worry it's not anything dangerous but than curiosity killed the cat and like any other person I know you're interested too so let's take you there

Cabir's POV

I saw her tripping and ran towards her. Picking her up in a typical Bollywood bridal style and striking heart rate at around I don't know what. I am talking rubbish, aren't I? But what can I say it's all in the air. The magic of catching her, eyes locking and lot of unspoken words made a lot of sentences streaming in her eyes and it was same in mine. Her skin against mine felt soft and she definitely looked pretty face in her ethnic wear.

With her red, orange - golden and blue combination I was watching a lethal combination in her. Remembering my brother's words I thought and thought and thought about?? About what you might be thinking? About Krishika.

You know the thing in our squad is that there are secretly people loving each other for example me and Krishika, Aarush bhai and kaya, Sukrit bhai and Vedika

You know the thing in our squad is that there are secretly people loving each other for example me and Krishika, Aarush bhai and kaya, Sukrit bhai and Vedika. Trust me I have known them and they love each other. Despite of all the feelings inside I guess what everybody and I mean it each one of us fears is rejection.

So right back there when minutes ago I caught her and we were deeply involved inside ourselves I saw her blush and smile like never before. I saw her heart coming out and saw her feelings riding out. uncertain of what to say that's when I felt like stopping the time let it fall to dawn and do nothing just stay with her. I swear only if we humans could stop the damn time.

"yes you can!" she said it in a meek voice.

"Aha? sorry?" I teased her... And somebody cleared their throat. I groaned inwardly as I faced everybody flushing red!

"Date fix kara du?" krishika's dad spoke and I hugged him where she ran and I held her by hand and she blushed a hell lot when her father accepted it. (shall I fix the date)

"Papa..."she pouted.

Seconds later we were all called not the now official couple. me - Krishika, Sukrit bhai and Vedika, Aarush Bhai and Kaya..

"Toh tum sab kab kahan aur kaise bologe ek dusre ko!?" Seth uncle spoke.

Aanaisha's POV

These people are the most stupid one. Their faces were all lost and minds weren't working. Our ceremonies were over and we were officially married and I was officially Mrs. Mehra. I am happy but my eyes are wet at the same time because I will have to leave my home and go to Mehra's. It's kind of very ironic that I have to leave and start a new life. Everybody gave us blessings. Since our gang couldn't muster up the courage we decided we could help them so basically everybody's parents were here but except Vedika. You know the reason.

"Toh tum sab kab kahan aur kaise bologe ek dusre ko?" Kaya's father spoke up. (When the hell will you say it to each other)

"Kya?" (What?) Everybody's voice echoed

Duh I told you they are beauty with no brains.
Brains of marshmallow size save us please.

"Yahi that you guys are so in love with each other" I sigh dramatically

Okay let's get this together.

It's tough but than nothing's impossible.

Holy Lords of Olympus since when did I started giving so much of inspirational quotes.

Than there was deafening silence. Since there was a party between only us the squad and only Mehra's and kapoor's, it was held in ball room. Okay if in case you didn't know or I never introduced this farm house has a Hall with a fake pool. It's huge on the top floor and even though the pool side is fake the water is still there and it lingers me to stay here a little longer when ever I go there. I change into saree. Red and gold. The deadly combination and A heavy one that too...

Leaving my back bare,  I kind of style my hair to the sides

Leaving my back bare,  I kind of style my hair to the sides. As I pin my self I sensed a hand tracing down my back. I jump a little but the warmth came crashing back relaxing me almost instantly.

"Hello Mr. Mehra." I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Well hello Mrs. Mehra!" He kisses the crook on my neck very softly. The one which is sensitive and all the sparks came flying out.

"What do u want Mr. Husband?" I asked whilst matching  my earrings. Don't ask why? When he didn't let me go I gave up and focused on getting ready. Hence, matching earrings.

He whines a bit but than says "let's start from the start"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hie buttercups.

So here's the update.
Tell me reviews. Thanks for reading. Comment please and let me know what you think!?
Vote too.

Love,

S.

Toodles.Take care