Re-entry in her life

Chapter 16: Re entry in her life.

EKAM'S POV

I know what are you guys thinking!

Let's continue from where I left maybe you'll get an idea!!!????

I left her that evening as I had to leave for my flight.

"Hey short girl!? Happy birthday!!" And I kissed her just a small Peck and she embraced me in her arms..

"Thank you!" And she headed back.

"Can you please give me your number?" I asked in hope.

"You and I my friend will meet again!" With that she went inside her house.

"I wish that too!" I murmured to myself.

—————7 years later ————

It was my birthday today and am greeted with pleasant surprises.

"Son? Your dream is our target! Pack up two days from now you'll be leaving for New York for studies." My dad told me and I looked up to my mom and she hugged.

"Thanks mom dad." With that thought I wondered if I'll see her again.

When I reached there, I couldn't find her on streets or anywhere. I went there a week before but trust me nothing could comply the sadness I was feeling of not finding her.

The best thing that happened was I came here with my best friend Aarush. That's the best thing. He said his family stayed here and He was in India because of some reasons but now it's all set so he is coming back.

When I reached his house I was struck with memories. Never did I thought that Aarush was Aanaisha's brother. I was hard on thinking but didn't come to this point. So I relaxed and saw that a door was locked. And it said

" bhai no going inside" -Aanaisha.
I'll be back on Sunday evening.

Aarush never met her personally because one he was in Mumbai because of his grand parents two Aanaisha is younger so he never once came to New York but he loved her a lot. His sister was his charm.

When Monday came Aarush was royally screwed with anger because Aanaisha didn't show up only, his parents informed that she will go directly to school.

In school we parted our ways and that's where we met! We both somehow clashed to each other. I was busy seeing her face that were masked with hair and she kept chanting sorry.

"It's okay!" I had assured her and she smiled. While picking up her books a photo fell down from it, she didn't see it down so I picked it up for her turning down the photo. I saw it was one of the ice rink. By that time she left.

"Hey the short girl!?"  Photo!?

"Thanks" she replied and turned and I was still grinning.

"Hey hang on you? The Indian boy!? What a pleasant surprise." she grinned.

BOY SHE WAS HOT.

"Omg really is that you? Okay so it's time I tell you my name!?" She quirked up and Bell rang.

"Really I got to go but sure thing in break." She ran.

By the lunch time, I had already punched two guys. I was getting seriously irritated.

*in the lunch*

Aarush ran towards the same girl!?

"Pehchano?" (Guess) Aarush spoke....

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she squealed as he turned her around in his arms.

"Ekam Mehra!" I spoke.

"Aanaisha kapoor!" She smiled.

"Stop hitting on her she's my baby!" Aarush pouted making us laugh.

"How do you guys know each other?" Aarush asked.

"Bhai he is the one who took my first kiss" she spoke and than something unusual happened. He punched me in stomach.

"You punk you stole her innocence." It was really funny so we laughed out.

Slowly and steadily things changed and we grew up together; me, Aanaisha, Aarush, Vedika and kaya. and somehow when luck is in our side our parents turned out to be lost friends which made things easier..

So ladies and gentleman this is how we dosed off to dream land.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"let's go to Neverland and never come back???"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hi guys... 
How are you all.
Early update I know but I think I won't be able to get time for another 2 or 3 days.
Love you all, S
xoxo