afterword.

Afterword.

Third person POV.

2 years later.

Aanaisha woke up to someone who was crying. She was devoid of sleep but smiled and cooed her in her arms. Nonetheless, her husband also showered his love on her when she showered her love on her daughter.

Right. You get that right.

Misha Mehra their one year old daughter.

"Rote nai hai. Shusshhhhh shushhh! You're my Supergirl na!" Ekam tried to soothe her but to no success.
(Don't cry, you're my Supergirl!)

"She is hungry!" Aanaisha stated.

She then fed her milk. After she was a bit calm they walked in serenity. It was 2 am in the morning. Surprised? I guess life with a kid is a bit difficult not impossible. They stroll her out in her cradle and lay down their lawn watching exhilarating stars. Dawn stared upon them but they refused to sleep. Sleep was nowhere in our sight and moreover, it's a Sunday we could rest in the day.

"Kisine agar mujhe kuch saal pehle bola hota ke humari shaadi hone wali hai I would have laughed my ass out.!" She spoke while stargazing.
(A few years back if anybody would have said that we are going to marry I would have laughed my ass out!)

Only if you knew it was already decided.

Her eyes are still wide with vivid imaginations and mischief.

Now when he looks back he sees how absurd was their combination. The university playboy and a girl who had no history of dating??

He personally thinks that she should have got somebody like her.

Liar. Liar. Pants on fire.

Okay yeah, that may not be what he thinks! She is gorgeous.
The thought of her being someone else's wife brings rage into the veins.

"Boom." Vedika bombarded.

"Wooosshhh! Holy crap!" He snarled.

"Hilarious.!" And with that, the laugh echoed of both the ladies. He smiled when he saw everybody behind with a grumpy kaya who was 6 months pregnant. Hugs and how are you's were exchanged.

"Yeah yeah pour all your love on everybody else!" Kaya was grumpy as expected. She and Aans were most pampered by girls. She quickly smiled when Aans traced her baby bump and hugged her saying something in her ears making her smile. After getting fresh, all of them went to see the sunrise on the beach. They hoped on the car and rode together.

As on dot time, the sun appeared making the blue sky alive and inviting. Calm and peaceful. Joyous above all. The sky changed from radiating blue to pink to red to orange to yellow as If the sky was on a slow slideshow as if on a cue showing life can be prosperous, struggle, happy and sad.

 The sky changed from radiating blue to pink to red to orange to yellow as If the sky was on a slow slideshow as if on a cue showing life can be prosperous, struggle, happy and sad

The beach was sorely silent and divinely calming to nerves. Everybody was in the arms of their loved one. Above all the shades of sunrise showed how to accept the change of life whereas the sunrise showed it is only hope keeps us alive.

It is said,
Hope is base and spirit is the speed. We often think hardships are bound to come to us only but no, hardships are to overcome. Change comes to accept and love comes to knock you down.
Often love is predicted, calculated. To those who it comes without any manuals are the one's which are stronger than any promise.

Their love was all fairytale.

" I didn't need a telescope to see Galaxies anymore. I swear I saw the most beautiful combination of stars in his bright eyes. "

Their love was this kind of fairytale where there was a prince and was a rollercoaster.

In the end, only the love which wins is the only love that stood together and suffered together...

∞♥°♥°♥°♥∞

Hie everybody.
So that's it! The end. All love stories end with a good note that is how we think of it and really it happens.

Ignited souls are never apart.
To those who are in love always be together no matter how hard it is.
We would meet with another story sometime soon.

TC.
xoxo
Love,
S.