The set up for marriage

Chapter 32: the set up for marriage.

Ekam's POV

That night we eventually had a great time. A fantastic Italian dinner and making love to each other in the hotel.

The most beautiful moments always seem to accelerate and slip beyond one's grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible.

Time is the pivot of life's activities. When you miss a second, you miss the time in your life! Time is undoubtedly the greatest asset one can ever acquire. The ultimate and real time is in the mind. Time is thought and thought is time. To mind your time, mind your thought! To mind your life, mind your time!

Yes, time flies and that's the bad thing but the good thing is you're the pilot.
Yes, our honeymoon was splendid and it was lovely but over!

We, even though with ups and downs just fell over and quickly in love with each other.

It is a 2 months from our honeymoon and our family has weddings of these idiots.
Shopping is in full force where I stick with nervous dweebs and on the other hand Aanaisha was handling all the girls while they were half ready to kill the planners that too 3 planners. Doesn't sound like a nice idea now, does it?

The girls changed so many themes that it was hard for them to control so in the end, the girls decided to shut up. Aanaisha set up the decorations with elegant cream, purple and red. A lethal combination I know but it somehow gave a fairytale look. So yeah the wedding is today! Trust me I have got no better idea. I mean wow I don't get the time to spend with my own wife. How rude is that?

The set up of the marriage is going to be wonderful.

•••••••••••••

The brides and my wife were certainly not helping out desperation and including that in the farmhouse the brides were in the far right corner and we on the far left corner and the middle portions were filled with relatives.
Cursing under breath we dressed up.
Certainly, we were awed by choices made by our brides.

Sukrit has a dark peach and grey bottom. Lethal combination.

 Lethal combination