Effing ideas

Chap 18 : Effing ideas.

Ekam's POV.

"Kill me already." Anish bhai laughed at my flushed face.

"My dear sweet and lovely brother give me idea or leave me alone!" I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you think about coffee? Or wait movie or I guess somewhere she likes" He suggested and I grinned!

"Effing ideas bro." I was actually liking him now.

She is actually not meeting my eyes. God she is so cute.

*flashback*

The loud screeching voice was of my elder sister who couldn't come because of his kid Rutvik. He is an adorable squirt.

"Oh my my, my innocent eyes!" She shrieked as she closed Rutvik's eyes.

"God Di... Your Tantrums never end .." I laughed the situation off while she hugged Aans first and than me I pouted more. Aans fetched her water and asked her leave.

"Mamuu! Yeh mami chali kyu gyi?" He asked innocently. (Why did she go?)

"Cause mami forgot something important. Wait a minute I'll call her!" I nod to Di and go back to her.
I know where she is. She went in the gallery to cool down. Ever since we grew up all the way from teen to adults I know gallery is her favourite thing.

"Rutvik is asking for you!? Come let's go!" She beamed and nodded.

"Mamiiiiii" Rutvik screeched and squealed and ran towards her. He has so much energy.

"Hie baby." She kissed his forehead and picked him up in her arms and he vigorously grinned.

"Want some cupcake?" She smiled generously and energetically placed him on counter top.

"Come baby let's catch some sleep!" Her mother took him inside and settled.

*end of flashback*

I catch her in room while she just wanted to run away. She changed into her normal dress.

"What's wrong?" I ask eyeing her and she nodded as a no.

"Coffee in evening?" She beamed so happily. Like eyes wouldn't stop twinkling. As she moved her legs made a tinkling sound and she laughed. How I loved that sound.
And how much I loved her. It's a long journey.

I sighed when she went inside closet. I bought her a pair of heels. And now I hope she likes it.

 And now I hope she likes it

When she came out. She wore a long black gown and she still wore her mangalsutra and anklets. Paired that with my gift.

I went inside to freshen up. Later in 5 minutes I end up coming out just in pants and towel on my shoulder dripping wet. She was eye scanning me when I smirked and than she pulled her gaze away blushing profusely.

"Like what you see!" I crash her in my arms at first she stiffened but than she relaxed a whole lot. I shift her hair to the side and rest my chin on the other.

"Ready for the coffee date Ms. Kapoor?" She made an annoyed face but her next move surprised me.
She turned and buried her head in my chest sniffing me which made me smile.

"I'll meet you downstairs! Okay?" She kissed my neck and beamed happily. I wonder how it is like that. Like she only smiles and smiles and never get tired.

When I came down she was in kitchen helping mom and taking her permission.

"Mom can we go out?" She asked looking down and blushing so sweetly.
She decided to play along when she looked at me and I smirked.

"Why?" She gave a questioning look.

"Woh mom... Umm... He is taking me!" She stuttered quietly.

"He who he?" She is teasing her I know.

"Your son mom?" She tilted her head that's what I like it.

"Cabir?" She mocked my expressions i.e smirk

"Mom you're playing me!" She turned away.

"Oh God no. Go have a safe day! And you my boy keep hernsafe!" She pointed out to me and I saw her gaping as she realised all the time I was behind. She ducked her head in embarrassment and nodded.

"Thanks mummy!" And kissed her cheek while she pulled her cheeks.

And than we sped of to Far off Barista.

We ordered our normal coffees and settled down.

I watch her as her smile beautifully took my breath away.

"What?" She asked innocently twinkling

I nod in a no

If only I could tell you I LOVE YOU AANAISHA...

°°°°°°°°°°°°

How is the update guys?

What do you think so far?

Keep sharing your views.

Love,
S