Date maybe please?

Chap 19: Date maybe please?

Aanaisha's POV

"Heyy.. Umm..." He started fidgeting with him bracelet.

"You alright!?" I ask him lacing out my voice with concern because I really am worried.

"Umm haaan mai thik hu!" He nodded. (I am fine)

"Bolo na. Mujhe pata hai you want to ask something go ahead!?" I spoke softly. (Ask, I know you want to ask something)

"Tumhe humesha kaise pata chal jata hai?" He looked curious to which I chuckled. (How do you know it every time?)

"Magic??" I chuckled.

"Well, will you come on date with me maybe? Please?" I met with a curious pair of eyes.

"Okay!" He squealed surprisingly.

"Where to?" Me being curious is all in all another story.

"Hey hi Mom?" He called mum ignoring me

"OK thanks mommy!" You're right I zoned out too much.

He smiled.

Holy shit screw it.

His dimples.

God please why do you do this? I mean really he is so tempting.

"Shortie?" He waved his hand making me embarrass already.

"Yeah, sorry." I spoke very softly.

"Let's go?"

"Where?" My eye perked up

"My penthouse! I'll do the arrangement and kaya will set you up." I nodded.

He than hugged me and pecked my cheeks.

I was the epitome of blush.

He and his tactics.

I love him though.

~•~

When we just pulled into penthouse which is like 10 minutes from house I was so shocked. I figured, that I never asked him though and moreover it has to have some logic.

Okay screw it I don't care am going to get all flattered.

"Kaya" "Aans" I hugged her.
Trust me we make same moves sometimes.

"So fill me in?" She giggled.

"About?" I asked confused.

"Don't about me Aans." She glared.

"Why can't I about you about? Because I don't know about what are you talking?" I smirked inwardly.

"Chup hojao!" She roared. (Shut up)

"Okay okay!" I inwardly know she is talking about wedding night. "We watched all albums!"

"Tu bahot boring hai meri jaan!" She stated the obvious! I mean C'mon what do you honestly expect from the nerd in between the party animals.
(You're very boring)

I'll tell you why! When we all were together I mean in New York. Parties meant no guy talking to me or else Aarush and Ekam would have honesty punched their guts. Well I saved some poor lives.

Do. Not. Laugh.

"Okay so will my best friend tell me the date is mine but why are you so dressed up?"

I eyed her up and down she was in a white tank with a long flowy silk skirt.
With light make up here and there and banging eye makeup. Leaving her bangs open and God she was flawless. As I checked her out I saw blush creep her face! Omg she is blushing..

 As I checked her out I saw blush creep her face! Omg she is blushing

"Really kaya? You're blushing!" I tease her

"Okay C'mon go to your room! I mean bhai ke kamre me!" (I mean brother's room!)

I went there wandering until the closet caught me eye there was this beautiful red dress..

Red Off shoulders 3/4 th sleeves. With net above reaching knee from front and descending down from behind. Exceptional flowy dress below waist.

I changed my clothes into the red dress. I smiled. Smiled because now I know he won't leave. I know when tomorrow I wake up he will still be in my sight. He will still give me smile that makes me all goofball. He will still be my companion. He is going to be there when I fall. Sure he'll laugh but than he will also pick me up. After all that's what best friends do? Best friends? Ehh I don't know. My heart knows what in the moment I would do if he doesn't say it first. I will keep track of his way that comes to me. He will be always a goofball that gives me goosebumps. He will still be my favourite person to hangout. Happy go lucky that's what he called me when I and he went to hangout. I and he sounds annoyingly awesome, I have started to grow loving the sound of us. I think he will still be adorable 30 years from now. Just patient or caring.

Babies? I blush at the moment.

I think he will still be cute with all the wrinkles with 30years from now and when we get old he will cook me and still be all lovey dovey.

Today and tomorrow he is mine and I'm his. No matter where we would land tomorrow because I'm going to be with him when he is taking a step and he is going to be with me when I take a new step.

I will still love him.

Mr. Mehra you do wonders to me.

===============

Hi guys.
Vote comment share.

Love,
S.

💋💋💋💋😍♥