engagement

Update so soon yayyyy *squeal*
Have fun okay tata...

Chapter 24: Engagement

Aanaisha

We girls literally kicked Ekam out. Poor thing. He has to handle boys and that's a hell lot of hard task. Tsk... I know boys like the back of my mind. They are too much girls when they're nervous. Right now I have got all three dresses and trust me the dress manages to take my breath as well as all the girl's breath.
I got Vedika blue floor-length Anarkali dress. Nothing more or less and it compliments her skin. She looks gorgeous while I did her make up as light as possible. I let her hair down and give her long earrings and heels the perfect match.

 I let her hair down and give her long earrings and heels the perfect match

While she adored herself kaya came in a spectacular purple outfit. It was heavy but not too heavy. The velvet layer of the dress made it look spectacular. I asked her to leave her long hair down in waves.

When Krishika came we actually teased her about the perfect fit and right curves

When Krishika came we actually teased her about the perfect fit and right curves. She blushed furiously making us crack up. Her golden dress suited her well with straight hair pinning over her shoulders like an arrow. I gave her a dark golden look.

After all the things I sat down securing my hair in a side braided bun because honestly I was too tired and I secured them with one Bob pin

After all the things I sat down securing my hair in a side braided bun because honestly I was too tired and I secured them with one Bob pin. Now can you trust it? Laziness at its peak. He already had applied the vermilion and then my phone vibrated.

-ice cream parlour.
Be right there in an hour.
Love, husband.

I smiled and replied with an okay! And as said they were here in an hour. The girls went back to Mehra mansion in our room! Our room? Yeah, that's where we have our movie marathon and fun. They went not before giving me a scrutinizing glare and assuring themselves that I would be fine. They walk up to the car and kaya drove off the car.

After leaving them I went in adjusting my dress and sitting for a few minutes and then my phone signalled a message.

-meet me in our room. Will be there in 10-15
-husband.

I walked up to front door locking everything and saw a car pull up in our porch. I sat and quickly roll down windows even though the air is polluted I just ran it off because car and A/C don't work well with me. We reached within 10 minutes and I never understood logic why is it so near and even if it is why car?

I destroyed those thoughts and entered where I attacked maa papa with best hugs to which they chuckled and when I jumped in my mom dad they asked me to behave maturely. How rude! I nodded and went to the kitchen I asked if my help is needed but they actually pushed me out. I mean Pragati bhabhi and Vaibhavi. Like really? I Huff and go to our other room.
It's more like a theatre room where there are five couches. As cliché as it sounds, we guys always had a popcorn fight here. I barged inside only to see these girls were actually watching yeh jawani hai deewani and reciting all the dialogues.

They all turned to me for a moment and went back to screen so I joined my couch and wandered here and there as the song played.

Here and there consumed my five minutes and honestly, If I were you, I would have counted myself lame really! Why? Because it's actually funny I am counting minutes here. I was slowly drifting and drifting when I felt a feather touch. Okay, the girls were intent and it was only me why? One more time this happened but I was quick so caught hold of it and turned out Ekam falling on me! Lovely! And that too with a loud thud drawing everybody's attention. When lights were switched on, we were blushing red but then somebody switched the lights off. Guess who? Aarush!

"Eww, I don't want to see my sister making out!" I smirked at my brother's statement.

"Feelings are mutual bro!" There was still time so every couple took one couch and cuddled. I actually sat crossed on his laps where he could just torture me. He turned me around and now it was opposite. He was sleeping keeping his head on my laps and grinning like an idiot.

*_*_*

By 7 we were called down I don't know why me and him we are officially married.

Oh, wait engagement.

The couples one by one exchanged rings. Like how you know!? Cliché. I think cheesy things run in their blood.
The soft music was already playing where I and he were already swaying to it Aarush and kaya exchanged rings and directly hit the floor laughing. Next was Cabir who basically kneeled down and proposed her and Krishika blushed hitting floor.

Next was Sukrit and Vedika who grinned like maniacs. Trust me we four couples and Anish bhai Pragati bhabhi rocked the floor turning it into a competition. The paper competition where you dance on papers and at every pause paper is reduced in size. Yeah, that's what. This is where when we were exhausted and gave up after a while.

This was one Hell of a day and lovely one on top of that!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hie lovelies...
How you all have been!?
*squeal* how was the chap!
Thanks.
Keep reading
Stay tuned.
Love,
S