A cute nerd.

Chap 15: A cute nerd.

Ekam's POV

Okay so guys italic font is what's happening in present and normal font is story

There was a long silence when she completed that we never met.

I could practically think myself how it felt but then it wasn't intentional. The next year was my cousin's wedding so there was no chance of visiting New York. Then again I had my camp so there was nothing I could do.. But in those two big years all I could think was a chubby girl with big brown eyes and more big specks. You get that right she was a nerd, a cute nerd.

We were so egoistically wounded. 

"So when did we meet next!?" She wore her specks. I personally think she looks hot now.

"Ashley summers!? Block party!?" I was seriously grinning. Look me at all lovey Dovey. It was like she is teasing me with her big brown eyes.

"You are so right!" She winked.

Okay in the picture I was all buzzed and she was undoubtedly stunning. I saw her with a guy and that buzzed me. I was all drink down I was wasted and slurred as I called her.. Now the funny thing was, I called her Ms. Purple chick standing with fruit punch. I remember how red she went with anger.

How despicable.

A little part of me was jealous and a little part of me was over joyed. She was still in Den's arms and that was his end. I punched him and he took his signal to leave.
The pic contained all three of us me Aanaisha and Den. One was when I recognized her, the look of excitement . Second was when she kissed her boyfriend Den and my eyes narrowing in slits. Third when my fists were all curled up and I drank. Fourth when I was all on pole dance floor calling her. and last when she pulled me by collars and dragged me.

Right now she was so annoyed..

"You freaking man. You ruined my relationship that time. Do you know how hard that was!? And hence the black eye pic. Seriously how funny it is.

Black eye how? You must be thinking. I was seriously punched on face by this beautiful lady beside me. Punch on face and in guts. Trust me she is hot. Her laugh is contagious and smile is melodious. But she is a sarcastic Bitch.

Than we reminisced the memory.
It was the next morning where hangover killed me.

"My head is bursting." I complained

"That's because I left elephants over you!?" She retorted

"Tum achi nai bann Sakti?" (Can't you be nice?) my comeback was lame I know it.

"Kyu tumhe takleef hui? (Did that hurt?) She made faces.

"Tum dawa lagaogi?" (You'll give medicines?) Innocence dripping at each word.

"Ewww!? Tumhe hath bhi na lagau!" (I don't even want to touch you!) And it evenly killed my guts.

"Get your head checked in case it's just damaged! I have to go and let's not meet again!" She bluntly spoke.

"Boy that was hot. Name?"

"If destiny makes us meet again I am sure we will be friends!" She smirked. As much as I wanted to know her name, I am sure it would have been better if we stayed away. I might add I destroyed her birthday plans with her so called boyfriend. So I decided to make it upto to her. I celebrated her birthday. Don't take it as a surprise. Since it was my last day because my parents came to know about yesterday's blunder I had to leave. We were there for half a day in the amusement park.

"Hello milady, I'm the Indian boy and u must be?" I introduced my self.

"The short girl!" Came her smart ass reply. There was this couple beside who thought we were cute so when I kissed the back of her hand they clicked a photo that pulls of copy immediately. So that was indeed a pretty pic.

Since she had her camera. Everything we did was captured. The Ferris wheel, the rides, the roller coaster, etc.

The next photo was of ice rink. The hilarious one.

"Don't laugh!" She spoke after so long. Definitely going through this it's making her mad once again.

"Oh shortie!? Remember ice rink?"

The picture was honestly one in million. We were skating nicely but than I suddenly wanted to be evil so I scared her off from behind resulting us to fall on light butts....

====================

Hi guys. 

Happy readingLove,S