Zayn's Quotes.

Zayn the quote master, lets rook the wise quotes:

•"life is not an MP3 where you can play what you want but life is a radio where you have to enjoy what's being played."

•"No matter how many times people try to criticise you, the best revenge is to prove them wrong."

•"Never look back, reminiscing on yesterday, smile for the future, tomorrow's a new day."

•"there comes a day when you realise turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realise there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."

•"just because you don't have a prince, doesn't mean you're not a princess."

•"In life we always fall for the person that will never fall for us, always want something that we can't and say things we shouldn't."

•"everything happens for a reason, learn from it and move on. Don't be bitter about what happened, be happy about what will."

•"loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport."

•"just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life."

•"learn to appreciate what you have before time forces you to appreciate what you had."

•"stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone."

•"no matter how hard life get don't lose hope."

•"never live life in fear of death."

•"just because you have flaws does not mean you aren't beautiful."

•"you've got to take risks if you want to find love."

•"I just wanted somebody to tell me that I could sing."

-Zayn Malik

-Z