Chapter 05| Is it too late now to say sorry

"Are you guys annoying my friend?" He asks as he drops his back pack next to the stairs and sits next to me kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

"Mommy said not to do that!" Maddison snaps at him.

"And mommy said not to watch this show but here we are." He states, "How long have you been watching them? I totally forgot she asked your mom." He states looking at me clearly not mad at me snapping on him earlier, I feel even more awkward because I was so mean to him and now he's acting like it never happened.

"Uh I got her around 4." Say awkwardly because I'm awkward around him.

"Yeah we need to talk." He states as he get up from the couch and sits next to grace in a purple Bing bag. His statement scares me a bit. What if he curses me out?

"Teddy!" Grace squeals hopping up from her Bean bag and jumping onto Bryson's lap wrapping her little arms around him and he laughs. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Hey Gracey." He says tickling her and she wiggles around in his lap laughing uncontrollably. I. Want. Me. A. Grace.

"Hey buddy can you and Maddi go upstairs and okay tea party?" Bryson stands her up and looks at Maddison and they both run up the stairs.

"Follow me." He walks down a hall next to the stairs then lead me into a room, his room. The way our houses were built there was a room down stairs with a bathroom. And my house was smaller than his but pretty much had the same lay out just three bed rooms while they had five. His room was the typical guy room but a bit cleaner. He motioned for me to sit on his bed and I do so. He walks over to his closet and pulls his shirt off making me nervous. I start to think about my father and I get a bit scared. He turns around and looks at me before turning back around and pulling a shirt off the hanger and pulling it over his head.

I calm down when he walks over to the bed and sits next to me. Then my anxiety starts to kick in, I don't want to deal with him right now. And the fact that he's being nice to me scared me a thousand times more.

"I wanted to tell you Ashely and I are not a thing. She throws herself at me and shit but I don't- I don't engage in stuff with her you know, sex." I feel like I'm going to die because this is so awkward, we're both just friends he doesn't have to explain this to me. But a part of me wanted this explanation just not so soon.

"The whole story is pretty long and complicated. I don't like talking. About it because it makes me sad, so sad that I don't really leave my room. I know Tyler had to tell you something. Because I saw you guys leave school together Tuesday. And Aspen told me he was at your house. So yeah." He scratches his head and frowns a bit. "I'm not this horrible person, we were all really close before Ashely yeah. And things have been fine until you show up. You, you're like really great. And I know you think badly of me now but I really want to be friends. Even though we like hung out twice and don't know each other you really bring out the good in everyone. Aspen thinks I've done something and she's been harassing me. They like you a lot, and so do I." He pleads and I can't help but feel like a horrible bitch.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" I try to lighten the mood. He laughs a bit. "I'm sorry, I've just been through so much these past few months, drama is the last thing I need.

"I understand. Maybe on day I'll be able to tell you what happened because I know you're dying to know." He can read minds also.

"Yeah I am curious."

"One day. But for now, I just want you to know everything that happened isn't my fault. I've told Tyler that a million times. But he hates me and blames me for it all." He sighs and stares at the floor.

I can't be around sadness, it will only make me sad or panic. So I decide to change the subject. "So, I never knew your mom was a hot milf." He laughs and smiles at me.

"I kind of missed your jokes." He states pushing me softly causing me to tilt over on his bed.

"I missed you abusing me?" I joke as I sit back up, then we both stand up and head out of his room.

"You're cute." He laughs sitting on the black leather sofa and pats the spot next to him and I accept his offer gracefully. I feel ten times better that we had our talk. Because avoiding him was hard and sucked.

"So what do we do now?" I ask as I scoot extremely close to him trying to make him uncomfortable but instead he catches me off guard and wraps his arm around me and cuddles me.

"We kiss." My eyes shot to his beautiful pink lips. "I'm teasing you Donut. Unless you want to kiss me." He wiggles his eyebrows and I slap his chest and laugh. Even though I kind of did want to, but we've just became cool again. Bryson was starting to grow on me, romantically.

"Don't tease me when you know you're the one that wants to kiss me." I state biting my lip.

"In my defense I do have a thing for black girls with blonde hair. Like Beyoncé." He says licking his lips and looking at the wall as if it was Beyoncé.

"Ew you horny little freak." I push him off the sofa and he pouts. The sounds of his sisters running up stairs grabs our attention and grace runs down the stairs dresses in a princess gown holding a Barbie with her head detached from the body sobbing. And Maddison is right behind her looking like she's ready to kill her.

"Give it to me!" Maddison snatches the doll out of her little sisters hand Grace starts crying saying she's sorry.

"Maddi what's your problem?" He scoops Grace up in his arms. "She's only five, you don't have to be so mean Maddi it was a mistake. I'll fix it for you ok? Grace apologize, you broke maddi's doll and that wasn't very nice." He sounds so calm.

Grace sighs and says she's sorry and Maddison apologizes for being mean. Bryson fixed the doll and they both run back up stairs giggling and playing.

He sits back next to me on the sofa and I can't help but smile. "You're a great big brother."

He puts his feet on the coffee table, "Yeah I know, let's order a pizza and Netflix and chill?" He jokes but I wouldn't mind Netflix and chilling with him.

**************
Isn't Bryson brother goals? How did you feel about his confession/ explanation? How about his sisters?

Spoiler: Some Ashely drama and Tyler makes an appearance

I really think I might start writing shorter chapters. Even though no one reads my story, I want to just write for fun. Writing is helping me a lot! So even though it's for fun I'd still like to see if this story could become a popular story but I do have my doubts. Haha :p

By the way the guy on the picture is supposed to be Bryson. I'll start posting photos of the characters giving you guys a better visual on them.
💗VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE💗