Chapter 20| Mistakes

I roll over and feel a bare chest, I blink my eyes open slowly to see Bryson hovering above me with a faint smile plastered on his beautiful face. His hand traveled down my bare stomach and stopped below my navel. He pulled the cover back exposing my naked body and drops his head down to my belly and kisses it.

"I'm sorry." He says as he gives my stomach another kiss. I can't help but feel a certain awe for him. I wanted to forgive him, I did. I loved him so much. But this whole thing was a mistake. We shouldn't have hooked up, we shouldn't have had sex again. If he wanted to prove that he loved me he wouldn't have dragged me, well carried me to his bed room and laid the pipe down like a plumber.

Well technically what happened last night wasn't sex. It was beautiful, and I hate it. I hate him so much for it . It makes it hard for me to leave when he's kissing my neck saying he's sorry. It's hard for me to leave when he's making love to me. When every single kiss is filled with sorrow, regret and sweet apologies. Last night he made me believe he was sorry, the way he held me, kissed me. But it all was wrong.

"Please don't leave me Dona." He says as I pull the cover up.

"Too bad." I tease slightly even though I'm still upset about everything.

"I'm sorry." He slides his hand under the cover and finds his way to my vagina. He starts rubbing my clitoris sending waves of pleasure through my body. I let out a slight moan when he pulls down the cover and moved downwards to my vagina. You all know what happens next. He licked every inch of me making me want to cum hard against his tongue. I cry out for him to stop but it's too late I was already on the verge of an orgasm. My legs shook as I came all over his face and he groaned against me.

"Your pussy is so good." He whisper against my lips once he's climbed on top of me making sure his rock hard erection pressed against my entrance.

"Stop." I whine as I feel him slide into me. I wanted him but then again I knew I shouldn't let him take advantage of me. His dick is a few inches in and dips his face into the nape of neck and kisses it. He goes in a few more inches and moans against my neck.

"Fuck." He moans as I start panting.

"Bryson no." He starts to pushing it in and out of me.

"You weren't saying no a few minutes ago. Let me love you." He kisses on my collar bone and I start getting flash backs.

"PLEASE STOP BRYSON!" My mind wonders off to my father. I start thinking about being helpless.

"Oh shit I'm sorry!" He gets off of me and I get off his bed. "Don! Don! I'm sorry fuck." Bryson was just fucking up from left to right. I find my clothes scattered all over his bed room floor and I pull them on. "Please give me a chance to make this up. Everything. Please? This coming Friday." I look back at him and he had a helpless look. I was so weak for that face.

"Ok." I sigh and he smiles a bit as he gets off his bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from the back.

"You'll like it, if not you don't have to talk to me ever but I will still take care of our baby." His naked body comforted me and I loosened up a bit.

"Ok." He lets me go and I leave out of his room holding my shoes and my pride in the same hand.

I was out of his house feeling as if everything is a dream. Hoping this is a night mare. Wishing Bryson didn't change.

Something seemed off about this whole situation, Bryson cheating on me, him using me yet again I still decide I will go see him Friday.

I plop down on my bed and kick my shoes off. My skin burned where he'd kissed me.

I fish my phone out of my pocket and the test falls out, I frown at it and place it back into my pocket. I call Tyler because I had no one else to talk to.

It rings a few seconds before he answers.
"Hey are you ok?" He sounds a bit panicked.

"I'm fine." I muster up a fake laugh.

"So, how's things with Bryson now?" He wonders and I feel stupid. I start to think about how Tyler warned me.

"He wants me to go somewhere with him Friday."

"I don't trust him." Jealousy filled his voice. Or was he just being a big brother?

"Neither do I honestly, something seems fishy and it's not Ashely's vagina." I joke and he laughs a bit.

"Well I think you should share your location with me, not to like be stalking you! Just to be safe if he tried anything crazy." For a moment I think about telling him how he got aggressive last night and tried to force himself onto me this morning. But that would only worry him.

"Uh. Sure I'll do that."

"Dona don't be stupid. Like I said he is evil and I'm sure he's up to something I don't care if he and my brother are close I don't even trust Taylor." His words were like a knife slicing through the flesh of my skin. He sounded as if he knew something would happen. Friday seemed too soon.

"I won't be stupid."

"You've been dumb enough look at where that's gotten you." He bluntly state clearly going back to his old asshole ways.

"I don't need you being an asshole while I'm upset."

"I'm just being real. But I have to go my mom is calling, it's been so hard to keep Taylor a secret from her and you! My god it's been very hard." He hangs up because I knew him too well, I know he's upset about everything. He's taking it out on me verbally, which is understandable.

I lay in my bed for the rest of the night in deep thought about Tyler and Bryson. Bryson, who will be the father or my child, is not the same guy I sort of fell in love with. I felt stupid for allowing him to, well wanting him to, do the things he's done to me last night and this morning. I think about my mother's relationship with my father and compare it to both Bryson and Tyler.

Tyler was an asshole yes, but he cared about me and he showed me. We both were hurting, we could never be together. I didn't realize how much I wanted him until Bryson and I hooked up. It was too late, and I knew it was for the best. I thought Bryson was safe. I believed him, I trusted him with my heart. A numb feeling replaced my deep weave of depression.

Why couldn't things be easy? Of course love had its ups and downs. But not like this, being in love with your long lost brother? And pregnant by your boyfriend who isn't who you thought he was. I was so confused, I didn't know what I wanted at all. I wanted to just be numb.