Chapter 14| Is this a dream?

I rub my eyes as hard as I can and blink a billion times, I could not believe the sight that was right in front of me. Taylor well he looks exactly like Tyler. He stands at the walk way leading to the foyer. My head snaps from Bryson to Taylor. I'm completely shocked at what I see right now I have nothing to say but yet so many questions.

"What the fuck?" I finally manage to muster up some words to say and they're literally what the fuck? Great.

"Bryson what's going on?" Taylor walks into the living room and sit in an arm chair.

"So you must be the lovely Donut?" He stare at me and I can't help but see Tyler.

"Yes and you're supposed to be dead what are you doing here?" I come off rude but honestly I'm just really shocked.

He chuckles and smiles at me, "No it was all fake, Ashely didn't cheat on me but I knew she liked Bryson, she knows I'm alive though." I shake my head I can't believe any of the shit I'm seeing or hearing.

"Yes but I think you should go to sleep because we have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow." He says standing up and heading towards the foyer. He's gone before I can even say a thing. My attention goes back to Bryson whose still sitting next to me on the sofa.

"What the hell is going on Bryson?" I start to feel light headed.

"Come on babe we will explain it all tomorrow I promise but don't be afraid. Ok?" He says as he stands up I follow his lead and he lifts me off my feet bridal style and carries me into the foyer and up the stairs. He carries me down a hall and stops in front of two double doors, he struggles to open the door and I take my hand and swing it open and laugh softly. The room was huge, it had a king sized bed and four large windows behind it over looking the lake. He carries me over to the bed and places me on it looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Just kiss me." I say as he prolongs our hot make out session. He lays between my legs that are open and kisses me. His body pressed against mine made me crave to feel his skin against it.

We both move in sync, I sat up as he stood up but our lips were still touching. We devoured each other with every kiss. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He starts to kiss my neck and I let out s faint moan. "Please Bryson." I say softly into his ear as he kisses and lick my sensitive skin.

He pulls away from my lips and start to slowly unbutton his shirt. Each button exposed more areas for me to kiss and suck on. I bit down on my lip so hard it nearly bursted. He was fully topless but this time was completely different, I knew what was going to happen. He comes back to me topless and his boner showing how big he was. His hands felt around the back of my dress until he found my zipper. He slowly unzipped me dress looking me in the eyes. "I want you so badly." He says in a husky tone. His eyes were filled with lust and his skin looked gorgeous in the dim light.

He softly tugged the waist of my dress down and I pulled my arms out of it exposing my nude bra. He licked his lips forgetting to pull the rest of my dress off. I kick my heels off as he starts to suck and kiss on my breast. The feeling of someone you want touching you was a feeling I could never forget. This was different from Tyler, every thing then was in the moment. This, this was right. And I loved every single second of it. He laid me on my back and slid the rest of my dress off and licked his lips at sight of me. I sat up ready to get those pants off of him, I tugged on his belt then unbuckled his pants. I pulled the belt all the way off and threw it on the ground next to the bed. I unbuttoned the one button on his slacks and unzipped his pants sliding them down good enough for his boner to jump out at my face. I lick my lips again at the thought of him wanting me as much as I wanted him.

Once his pants were completely off he pushed my back onto the bed and kissed me, each kiss sending waves through my body and to my core. He pushed his boner against my entrance and I could feel my body spass from the slightest touch. His kisses trail off to my neck, he kissed and sucked on my collar bone down to my bra. He looked up at me and asked for permission to remove the fabric shielding me from his tongue and I nod eagerly to feel his mouth against my hardened nipples. I arch my back for him to unclamp my bra and he does so removing the bra completely with a smile.