Be My Princess

"They're somehow so fantastic, arent they?....Princes" my friend told me

"i guess...."

"of course , we'll never meet one in real life. not a couple of office workers like us!" she said again "But maybe it's not too late for us...."

"hm? what's bothering you?" she asked me, noticing my lack of enthusiasm

"o-OH! Sorry...." me " the truth is.... when you were away, i got a phone call from that start-up. A rejection call."

"did you? Oh, im sorry, swetie" she told "and here i was babbling on about princes and nonesense..."

"no , no , It's fine! Im fine. Its not the end of the world or anything"

"That's right!, But i Do hope that you'll be able to find something...Im sure the perfect job is out there somewhere, and also the perfect prince" She said

"".......HUh?" i asked

"Your very own prince, silly" My friend " Your head has been full of work, jobs and companies that you seem to forgotten all about romance!"

"i guess I have..."

It was true that I'd been so consumed by my job search that i had been putting off any thoughts of love.

"well, Im always here for you!I hope that you'll get that -- What was it? Youre "impossible dream"?" she told to me

"thanks , i hope so too!"

======================

"Im home..."

I was on my way to the second floor when the door to the living room opened.

"Do you want some dinner?" my mom said

"not today thanks, " I replied

" Its not like you to pass up on a free meal. Are you feeling okay?" she asked me worriedly

" I just don't seem to have much appetite"

I started back up the stairs when my mother came after me, carrying an envelope

"this come for you in the mail today" mom "isnt that a foreign stamp?"

my mom peered curiously at the strange postmark.

I stepped back down from the stair andlooked at the envelope. It was from Jean Pierre.

My Heart leapt for a moment when i saw that familiar logo.

What am i thinking? There is no way it could be an acceptance...A big famous like this would never...

i handed the envelope back to my mother .

"you opened it" me" I already know what it must say"

That ma be said, but the envelope was shaking slighty in my hand.