Be my Princess

" Oh, excuse me..." me

I quickly bowed my head as I appologized to the woman I had run into.

she only glanced dismissively in my direction before turning her back to me.

What a beautiful dress she has on...Both the design of the material and the tailoring are perfect. Oh, and that woman also has...

I normally never have an oppurtunity to see dresses like this up close. Before I leave, I guess I should use this time to learn what styles are popular with the nobles , huh?

My heart singing with joy, I subtly studied the sumptuous designs surrounding me. Then a certain gown caught my eye. "AMAZING..." me

I've never seen such a beautiful design .....

Perhaps she had noticed my unthinking exclamation, because the woman I was so admiring looked my way.

"Can I help You?" Woman 1

"Oh! E-er...I..."

WHAT SHOULD I SAY!?!?!

she must already thinking I'm odd. I'm just going to say it!

"Forgive me. You're gown was just so beautiful that i couldn't help myself." I answered

The woman looked suprised by my honesty and then she laughed.

"Haha, is that so?" she said

"Yes. I love what has been done with the ribbons in the back..." I replied

"Oh, you noticed, did you? I had my private tailor design this dress for me, you see..." she told me

We talked about gowns designs for a spell then the other woman took her leave.

I never would have thought I would be able to talk about design in a place like this!

I watched the beautiful gown's owner walk away with a happy glow , turning only to find the crowd behind me surging with exitement...

Shifting my gaze to the face that had addressed me, the crowd of women in front of me seemed to part.

Standing framed in the opening was.....

===========

ah..

Appearing behind the crowd was Prince Keith. "You're the one who..." Prince Keith's eye widened momentarily when they met mine.

His brows quickly came down in a scowl, though, and he strode toward me.

wh-why is he.....?

Before I could even think of how to respond, he had grabbed my hand in his.

" Come" he invited me

"what? "

Come here?!

" W-wait... Just a..." I panically said.

Dragging me by the hand, Prince Keith headed to the center of the dance floor. He spoke without turning back to me " dance with me"

" D-d-dance...?"

Prince Keith stopped and looked at me, perhaps finally noticing how flabbergasted I was.

" Why are you standing there like an idiot?" He asked me

" Its just that....you want me to dance...?" I said

" This is a ball, isn't it? And I am expected to dance, as a royal figure" he replied "so Dance with me"

That still doesn't explain why me ....

" Why would you want me to dance with you? There are any number of other, more appropriate women here...."

and they are glaring at me as if they they want me dead...

Prince Kreith glaced at the gaggle of women and heaved a great sigh. " I don't want to dance with any of them. That's why I came to ask you.

"Yes, but why ME of all people?"

" You don't seem quite as annoying as the other women."

" Not 'quite as annoying'....! "

What kind of reason is that?! Is this what a real prince like?!

_-------------------------------_

sorry about being so late for the updates *bow*

Hope you like this updates ^_^

you can V-o-t-e or C-o-m-m-e-n-t if you like XD