Be my princess

....and so I ended up at the hallroom, thanks to my escort Roberto.

I was still completely turned around, the events leading up to me coming to the ball running through my head again and again.

" .... I didn't think I would be meeting you again."

Oh! its the same man who picked up my candy at the airport...

"When I saw you earlier....." he said

Huh?

a snort of laughter interrupted him as he spoke.

"Not very fair of you to edge in on my lady like that, Wills"

the words were accompanied by a sharp tug on my hand.

" You're always too quiet, but you're actually quite cunning when comes to the ladies, aren't you? " Roberto said " Princess, won't you look at me with those big beautiful eyes, just like you look at Prince Wilfred?"

Doesn't he feel even a little embarassed when he says things like that?

...Wait, did he just day ' Prince Wilfred '?

Stunned by that name, I jumped when I realized that there was a tall man standing next to me.

" Can't you two calm down even for a moment"

The man , speaking gently, ducked down to look into my face.

" So we meet again"

He's the one who showed me into the castle....

"Oh! thank you again for before, you were a great help." I said to the guy .

" I am glad to hear it. I'm the one who should be thankful, though , to be given a chance to meet you again like this." he said with a smile.

What? H-he couldn't mean...

" Before? You two meet before? " Roberto asked

" We did. Fortune smiled upon me and I met the fair lady in the chance meeting that struck like lighting on a clear day." the guy who helped me before answered to Roberto

" Hmpf....How poetic." Roberto replied

" Haha, never you mind that. Now, while I do think that its a very fine thing for you to escort the lady..." he said " Don't you think you ought to go a bit easier on the poor girl? She looks positively bewildered .....Or haven't you noticed?"

" N-no..I...." I said

I have no idea to respond without being rude.....