Be my Princess (The Fanfic)

Thank you for those guys who support me from making a continuation of the story with my own plot.

Im now apologizing for my wrong grammars and spellings. Please correct me when you see one.

Thank you!!

(I gladly need your opinions for the flow of story)
--------------------

Under that bright moon and between those rustling leaves from the garden. I somehow heard my heart skipping a beat.

I dont know what am I feeling deep inside and Im still curious of what he's doing....

"W-where are we going?" I asked.

He didnt bother to tell me and just leading the way while dragging me.

I pull my wrist towards me so I freed myself to his grip.

We stopped on a lounge and just standing there with his back in front of me.

"Im sorry for dragging you without you're permission" he said in such a serious tone.

Oh my!!

W-what must a say to him?!

"Umm..I-Its ok..I guess.." I frankly said with a smile.

He gently smiled back to me..

" Wh-Why are you at the balcony before with such a shallow mind though?" I asked him directly.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "OH! So you saw me back there.."

".. You might not answer it though, That might be a serious case." I immediately replied.

"You are drinking with Prince Edward and the others , weren't you?" He said to me " It was just for a moment, Dear Alexia, but when i saw you being with them , you somehow looked tired in my eyes."

"Am i??"

I kindda felt nervous that time though but.. tired?

Hmm.. OH! so thats why he dragged me in here..

"T-Thanks.." I bowed a bit

"EH? You're thanking me for what??" He somehow giggled a bit as if i told something funny. He walked next to me with his face so near.

"The very thruth is that , i found you being so comfortable having a time with them. I just Stole you to know if you would have some free time to play with me"

"play?" I replied while looking at his brown eyes

"Yes"

"Umm.. I don't think that I have a free time though..Umm..actually, I'm here because of my new job" I said and bowed "I'm sorry your highness"

"Eh?! Wah! Don't be sorry dear Alexia" he stuttered.
"Its fine. You have your excuse haha, I hope you do well in your job"he added

"Yup! I will" I happily told him.

"Sorry to bother you two,but will you excuse me? You're blocking my way." prince Joshua coldly excuse his self.

"Oh, Prince Joshua!Wanna go somewhere with us? "Prince Roberto

"I pass, there will be a speech soon you know? You better go back to the hall now." Prince Joshua told Prince Roberto

Is Prince Joshua really this cold???
Or is he just a mature type of person?

"umm sorry alexia..I need to go back, Lets have fun next time. Dont decline me again okay?"

Prince Roberto and Prince Joshua went back to the hall and I hurriedly rushed to the nearest changing room.

I better go back to Jean Pierre now and tell M.Pierre about the dress.

I rode a cab nearby

Soon as I reach the Jean Pierre. M.Pierre seems shocked about what happened and hurriedly called Cynthia

"Cynthia petite....." M.Pierre

I cant hear what they're talking.

I went to my workplace and arranged my things.
====
.
Sorry to cut the fanfic and
Lemme know what you think to help me enhance the story more.

TwT Im sorry if It disappoints you

Animelover_chelle09©