Be my Princess

Not long after Cynthia forced me to change into her new gown.....

" All done , It looks great on you!" she smiled

" Th-thank you....?"

She really did it .....She forced me into the dress and then even did my haor and make up.....

I'm supposed to be here to do mu job. There's no way I can go take Cynthia's place at some party....

" I'm really sorry to have to ask you to do something like this" She said.

She doesn't look terribly sorry...in fact, she looks as if she is enjoying this quite a bit.

" The thruth is I had plans with my boyfriend tonight....." She said

" Oh..." I replied

Her boyfriend??

" Even though you are supposed to attend the ball? " I asked her

" I didn't know about that! My manager set me up to attend the ball after I'd already made the plans with my boyfriend." She answered " Today was supposed to be my day off, so it shouldnt have been a problem...."

" .....I see"

I suppose even attending such a fantastic ball is still just work for someone like her. It mist be hard to get any time for her private life...

" Have you tried contacting your manager and telling him that you cannot attend the ball?"

" I couldnt do that to him at the last minute...."

" If you explained it to him right now, I'm sure even your manager might understand..." I said to her. " Its never impossible to at least try.....right? "

".....You're a godd person, aren't you?"

" O-oh no, not at all..."

" I know I was right choosing you. I wont have to worry about a thing if you attend to the ball in my place" she happily told me

" But that's ....What? "

" I'll contact Jean Pierre and explain the whole situation.So you just enjoy the ball , okay? "

"W-wait! ... I can't simply..."

" Look at the time! I've got to be going if I'm to make it in time......Your escort should be here soon.Apologize to him for me, Would you? "

" Escort?! ....you mean..!" I exclaimed

She grabbed up her bag and move toward the door, pausing just once to look at me.

" I feel like I'll be seeing more of you Besides, I have to thank you for your help today, so I supposed we'll definitely have to meet again." Cynthia said.

"Cnythia?!

" See you then! "

No way......she actually left me here.....And now I have to go to the ball?!