Be my princess

After parting ways with a kind stranger, I made my way down the hall.

It seemed simple enough, yet..

Shoot! ... I can't find the right room and there is no one around to ask.What should I do?

I was standing completely bewildered at the hall when I felt the presence of someone at my shoulder...

Oh, is there someone at last....?

Turning around, I found myself looking up into a rther young-looking face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

His steady gaze bore right into my eyes.

" Ah, I'm looking for the lounge....do you perhaps know how I might find it? " I said

".......The lounge?" he looked at me rather suspiciously then glanced to the door next to us. " ....You mean this lounge?"

" This.....?"

Following his I eyes, I realized for the first time that there were little plates on the wall, engraved with guests' names in an ornate calligraphy.

Oh my God! The answer was right in front of me! I've been traipsing up and down this corridor for ages and never even noticed....How Mortifying!!

"....You're about on par with Alan." he told me

" What?"

,"Nothing , if you are all sorted then...." he muttered dryly then hurried down the hall away from me.

Why did I have to be seen so shockingly dense?! ......oh, nevermind, I don't even have time to be embarassed right now!

I've got to find Cynthia's lounge at once!

I pulled myself together and began searching the plates for Cynthia's name.