Be my Princess

I he'd been in the taxi for hours, speeding across the countryside....

When we stopped at last, I was struck speechless by the towering building that loomed over me in the gathering dusk.

This is......Nobel Michel.....Isn't it?

The castle of Noble Michel. It was one of the most famous World Heritage sites on the planet.

none but the most important dignitaries could enter the castle. It was said that if you were married at Nobel Michel, you would be granted eternal happiness.

When I looked at the address Monsieur Pierre gave me, I thought I must have been mistaken....but he really did sent me here to the castle...

He said it was urgent and so I didn't ask any questions before I left, but....but isn't this a pretty impoetant job to give someone on their first day?!

Neverminds! I don't have time to worry about that. If I'm late in delivering the dress....But where is the entrance?

I turned to ask the taxi driver for direction but apparently he had driven off while I had been so flabbergasted by the castle.

now what should I do? I can't keep on customer waiting...

While I looked around, flustered , another car pulled up quietly behind me.

"Excuse me, miss..." unknown

What?

I turned my gaze in the direction that voice had come from and I saw a young man stepping out of the car.

"Is something the matter? " tthe unknon guy said curiously

Oh my goodness......He's gorgeous. And he's wearing formalwear. Is he also here for the ball?

" I'm here to deliver a ball gown to one of the attendees of tonight's ball...." I said " but I ....I'm not actually sure where I should go in..."

Hearing my plight, the stranger looked at the box in my hand and gave a slight nod.

"I see. you work for Jean Pierre, do you? "

Oh, he knows who Jean Pierre is.....

"Well then allow me to how you the way." the stanger guy said

"A-are you sure.....?"

"Of course. If you are one of Jean Pierre's Assistant then I'm sure you'll be allowed in come with me."

" Thank you so much!"

Is Jean Pierre so well-known that everyone who works for him is immediately trusted....?

I knew he was the best!