prologue

Danielle, Ashley, Annabelle, Dean, and John are old buddies in highschool and thought for their senior trip they would go to see this mysteriously beautiful waterfall supposed to have glorious springs that sparkle even without light. It is said that the springs not only made you feel younger but show you the light of reality without something terrible happening. They want to be the first to name it. They all went on a walk along an empty and spookified road unaware of what they might find through the fog. The moment they hit wild elk cove was the moment their lives changed forever. Not only did they witness one thing not even Freddy and Jason would have done but they saw their best friend get murdered in the most gruesome way to have ever imagined. Ashley screams to John "god damn it John take me home I hear someone..." John stops her "what the fuck was that?!?!" He says hearing a blood curling scream coming from the woods. They can't seem to find Anabelle. Screaming her name they see a trail of blood coming from the bushes where she was last spotted. Everyone starts to quiver in fear until Ashley says "what the hell guys you are just gonna let her go missing and not do a God damn thing about it are you kidding me ?!?!", John stands up after Ashley and says" Ashley is right come on we have to find Annabelle. Id rather face the woods than her mother if she knew we lost her", they all get flashlights out of her car which was parked up at the curb. Nature hikers what you gonna do about them. The next thing they know they spot an arm of a female with the same nails as Annabelle. "Whoever is playing fucking tricks on us needs to back the hell off NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR..", Ashley is interrupted by a tustle in the bushes as Anabelle's head is thrown at her and hits her in the head. "AHHHH WHAT THE AHHHHHH" she squeals as everyone runs to her they see the head in her heads and freak out. "We can't let anyone know what we found, they all know she is a runaway lets just say she jumped out and we couldn't find her," ashley is interrupted by the sound of a blood curling voice from the trees "run all you want. Hide the murder you just ran upon. You all will meet the same fate. Watch me show you a real scream." Out jumps the killer a 7' tall black haired maniac with the eyes of jade surrounded in black. They scream unaware of his intentions then run to the car. They make it away safely as he is laughing from the woods. Safe was the least of what they found themselves from then on.