Chapter 5: A warning..

8:35 pm 

"The police found a dead on the spot woman on the dark streets of Greenvile Subdivision last night. The SOCCO said that the results was not related with gang rape, the victim surely lost a big amount of blood. The police and investigators are already taking an action to solve this mysterious case...Would it cause a huge catastrophe to the city?" the news reporter said, tv screen showed a picture of the victim.

"Gosh, surely that it would cause a huge catastrophe around! No wonder my big brother always fetch me home." Cindy exclaimed.

"Yeah, lucky for you. But that case is way too unusual. Bihira lang ang ganoong klaseng kaso, isn't it odd? A victim found dead and lost a huge amount of blood." I assumed.

"Yeah, kind of blood dealers. They sell illigal blood, now that's unbelievable wasn't it?" Hiro said as he sat down.

We were making our project in my house, "Hey, hwag mong galawin iyan! Masisira na naman iyan, babalik uli tayo sa umpisa." sita ko kay Hiro.

"Sus, eto naman oh!" sabay lapag ng gunting sa floor.

"Yan kasi, bleeeeeeeh!" :P Cindy. 

"Tumahimik ka na lang kasi!" Hiro. 

"Bleeeeeeeeeeeh! Bawas pogi points!" Cindy. 

"Tumahimik ka na nga! Baka!" Hiro.

I secretly laughed, no wonder I love this guys...

-------------------------------------------- 

A black limo parked on the lot of the big Mansion, the Baltazar Mansion.

A student went out from the limo and tucked his hands inside his pockets as he strolled down to the mansion's basement.

As he went down, the dim light guided him as he went under. As he stepped down once more and arrived the very bottom of the basement.

As he went closer to a table near him, he picked up a sword. 

Its lining is well structed by a known swordsman, he sighed as he remembered the person who owned this kind of sword.

"Young Master, she's looking for you." a butler said.

Without any hesitations he ran fast as he can after he placed back the sword. 

(Lacie - Yuki Kajiura) 

He was standing infront of a big red door, which is a bedroom. 

He slowly turned the knob and went inside.

He went closer to the bed adjacent to the big capiz window. The full moon's light was the only light of a very dark room. 

"How are you been doing, Yui." he spoke.

A sweet girl, a pale and weak girl smiled, she sat on her bed. "I'm doing fine, master. But soon enough I will not be a burden anymore." she spoke weakly.

He held her hands and stared at her blue eyes, "Yui, I can't forgive myself watching you like this, and slowly dying from my sight."

"My master, it is my fate. It is my duty to protect the heir of the Baltazar clan. I cannot just stand and watch you being killed." she said.

"You've done enough my knight. So much, that I can't even count the times you saved and be my side, since I was still a child."

She cupped her master's face, "My dear master, now my time has come, I must flee but remember I will always be with you. My blood is with you." she sweetly smiled despite of her face slowly cracked, a sign that her time is coming, to turn into ashes.

"My dear master, please promise me one thing."

"What is it my knight?"

"Keep Safe..."

"I will."

"And also one last favor, can you play the piano for me, last time?"

He sincerly smiled, "Ofcourse."

He went closer to the piano inside the room. He sat on the chair and begun to play the melody.

As he played the tune, Yui on the other hand, smiled weakly. 

Observing her dear master playing the piano.

She closed her eyes, memorizing the tune, for the last time.

A smile escaped from her lips... 

"I'm glad that I've met you...Axis.." she whispered, a tear escaped as the sun lighten the whole room.

The ray of the sun beamed on her face.

As Axis finished the last note, as Yui, turned to ashes.

"Yui, thank you..." 

--------------------------------------------

"Ms.Prez, uwi na kami ah?" paalam ng secretary at treasurer ko.

"Okay, ingat kayo ah?" I said. 

Kasalukuyang nag-aayos ako ng school reports sa SSC room. 

It's already pass 7 o'clock pm at kailangan ko pa itong tapusin lahat ng ito.

*Knock knock*

"Pasok." I said without looking to who ever was knocking.

"Oh, I see busy ka pala." Hiro aproached my desk as he smiled.

"Sus, ikaw lang pala iyan. Ba't andito ka pa? Nagsi-uwian na ang iba ah!" bungad ko.

"Do you think I could just leave you all alone?" he stared seriously. Did just my heart skipped a beat? "And also, matagal ang dismissal ng practice namin."

"Tsss, o siya. Dadalian ko na ito." I said habang balik sa gawain ko.

"Take your time, it's way better if we'll stay a bit more." he said.

O/////O "Huh?" I looked up to him. 

He avoided my gaze, "What I'm saying is that, don't rush. It's fine with me if I wait, as long as I am with you." he said.

I blushed.... I just smiled and continue doing it..

Nagkukulitan at asaran rin kaming dalawa, mabuti na lang at natapos ko na rin, kaso it took an hour.

Kasalukuyang palabas na kami ng school building. 

"So, sa tingin mo should I bring pepper spray along?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"Ofcourse! Para namang may defense ka noh!" he said habang nakapamulsa.

"How childish."

Eh? I turned back and... O.O what is he doing here???!!!

"I just thought to stay for awhile." Axis said as he went closer.

"How did you know?" I surprisedly asked.

He shrugged, "I can tell the way you look at me." he playfully smiled.

"Bastard, why are you talking unpolitely to her." angas na sabi ni Hiro.

"Tsk, why so hot tempered?" he cooly said.

"Are you trying to act cool?" he said in gritted teeth.

"What if I do." he said.

Pumagitna na ako sa kanila, "Woah woah! Ano ba kayo!" inis kong sabi. 

"Bahala na nga kayo, basta ako..Uuwi na."

Nakakaloka sila! Umuwi na lang ako ng mag - isa.