Ang Abyss Part Two!

Sabrina's POV

Hwag mo akong iwan!

Papa!

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, "Ligtas ka dito" he said after my vision got blurred.

"Papa!" Napaupo ako sa kama and.realized that it was only a dream.

Sabrina...

I froze when I heard a very familiar voice of a woman.

Sabrina...

Sa isang iglap, I saw a white figure passed by the corridor of the room.

Sabrina....

I instantly followed the white figure down the stairs and led me to the hall.

Sabrina....

Nakita ko naman ang babaeng naka-white na dress lumakad through the wall.

Sabrina...

Nakita ko naman siya patungo sa garden.

I followed her like I needed to, and found myself on the center of the garden.

I saw her facing her back at me and looking at the old fountain. She was standing there like waiting for me...

"Kanina pa kita hinihintay Sabrina."

"Kanina ka pa hinihintay ni mama." She then faced me and showed a smile.

"Mama?" I asked.

She nodded.

Her curly brown long hair swayed along the cold breeze and her white dress too. She wore a pair of red shoes, a blue gem necklace and had blue eyes.

And hindi ako makapaniwala sa nakikita ko...

I do really looked like her.

From her lips, shape of the eyes, lahat! The difference would be our hair, mine is wavy, not curly ends and plainly black.

"Hindi mo ba namiss ang mama mo, Sabrina?"

I froze when a little girl approached her from my back, the little girl hugged her tight as, my "mom" bent down and hugged her.

"Mama, baka makita ka ni papa." The young said.

"Gusto mo bang umalis dito?" The woman asked.

The youth nodded as she was assure that she wanted to come with her.

"Sandali lang!" I called out.

The woman glanced at me, "Timothy..."

Timothy?

"Avegail...." a man walked slowly towards them, "Akala ko patay ka na.."

She smiled at him and cupped his face, "Timothy, hangga't nabubuhay pa ang anak natin. Buhay na rin ako."

"Avegail, I've tried everything. I sold everything upang magkapera at maiwakas ang pag-exile mo sa Altheon." My dad said.

"Di na kailangan Timothy. Kahit mapatay man nila ako ngayon, hanggat humihinga pa si Sabrina, mabubuhay pa rin ako." She showed him a dagger and gave it to his hand. "Ngayon, kill me."

"Mama...papa!" Cried the little girl.

"Avegail..." Papa shook his head in disapproval and cupped her face, "Di ko kaya..."

"Kailangan Timothy, kailangan mong mapaniwala sila na pinatay mo na ako."

May isang lalaki at babae ang dumating, "Kailangan na natin dalian, paparating na ang mga Evans." Sabi nung Lalaki.