Chapter 6: Danger...

A girl was walking on the dark alleys of their subdivision, it was late night and people in their houses are sleeping comfortably.

Brrrr.. 

It was definitely a cold night, it is pass 10 o'clock in the evening.

"So much of school works and projects, I guess." she thought as she strolled. Busy from morning till class dismissal made her tired through the day.

The full moon shone brightly, the cold wind breezed, rustling bushes and crickets crying made her creep a little. Knowing that she's the only one on this very silent alley, it set chills to her spines as she hears the howling of dogs in distant.

"Oh God, please keep me safe until I get home."

As she walked, she felt someone was following her... 

She stopped and looked back, but to her surprise, None.

"Young girl..."

O.O she slowly turned to face that voice, to her surprise....

"How's your blood, miss?" a man wearing a black tux with red eyes like blood and white sharp fangs...

"V-vampire!"

She hurriedly ran away to escape the "monster" tailing her. 

Her heart beats faster than its usual pace, as every drop of sweat rushed.

She's already panting and tired of running; entering every alley that she would pass by..

She hid behind the old oak tree in a playground. She's trying to catch her breath, 'God, help me.' she thought.

"Young girl, you shouldn't be running away. Did your mom told you not to move around when you are eating?" the 'monster' called out. 

When 'he' sensed that his 'prey' is not around, he then left and went to the other direction.

She sighed, as the coast is clear. She slowly walked away behind the tree and planning to escape...

Unfortunately

"There you are!" the man caught her, gripping her wrists.

"Let go! Let me gooo!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Cry for help..." as the monster laughed evily, "No one can hear you..." he then licked the poor girl's neck. He opened his mouth and placed his fangs on her neck, preparing to suck the victim's blood.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" the man yelled in pain. He dropped Sabrina on the ground, "AAAAAHHH!" 

As a blade of the sword made it's way to his chest and successfully aimed his heart.

"If I were you, you shouldn't have done that." a familliar voice of a guy said.

"B-b-a-al-" uttured the man, as the 'guy' retrieved his sword, the man became ashes.

A 'guy' wearing a Blue Mist High uniform for boys, went closer to the poor girl, lying on the ground.

"Help....me..." she whispered to him. 

He then checked her neck...

To his surprise......

to be continued...