Chapter 5

I'm woken up to my noisy alarm and the smell of bacon. When I look, it says 6:00am. I might as well get up now, I'm too excited to sleep in. And also, I can try and look decent for school, seen as my uniform isn't the best. I slouch down the stairs and get a fright, almost falling down the last two steps.

"Good morning! Rise and shine! I made you some bacon, my lovely." My dad shouts. I just laugh, I love dad's bacon.

"Mmm, smells great. Thanks dad!'' I reply, smiling. I bring my plate in with toast, tomatoes, bacon and a fried egg. It sounds like a big breakfast, but normally I just have berries, or a bowl of cereal. This is nice for a change. I sit down, watching the news as I eat my breakfast. When I'm finished, the time is 6:15, so I bring my plate in and trot back upstairs. I've got so much time, I don't know what to do. My phone buzzes, it's Alice.

Alice: oi m8

Alice: u up

Alice: it's been 3 seconds why aren't u answering me bitch

Alice: HEY

Alice: OMG u lazy cow

Alice: wtf r u doing reading?

Alice: lol is u dead

Alice: Jesus answer me raaaaa now

*alice is typing*

Me: omg chill

Me: give me a chance to move my thumbs al

Me: wtf u up so early for

Alice: oh hey

Alice: u took ur time didn't u

Me: u certainly didn't

Alice: ovs. Anyway are we walking today????

Alice: cuz like

Alice: u kinda wanna know

Me: yes, ur asking as if we don't any other day u weirdo XD

Alice: oh well soz aba u.

Me: I'll knock at urs, getting ready byeee :3

Alice: ugh K bye

Alice: ly rlly beb

God, she's such a weirdo. But I love her. I put my uniform on and do my makeup. Not too much, just concealer, matte powder, mascara and eyebrows. I don't like wearing foundation because it feels so heavy on my face. And I can never find one to match my weirdly pale skin anyway. I curl my hair a bit, put some bracelets on and decide to read for a bit to kill time. It's half seven, I'm bored of reading so I put my backpack on and say goodbye.

As I get out the door I big gust of wind hits me, I know these curs probably won't last. I put my headphones in and listen to Twenty Øne Pilots, making my way towards Alice's. By time I get to hers it's 10 to 8. She looks so happy for some reason.

"Hey babessss." She says, putting her bag on properly.

"Oh hello there, fancy seeing you here!" I joke, taking my headphones out. We laugh and make our way to school. Suddenly, we bump into Ellie Suthers and her friends, AKA the Basic Bitches. We gave them that name because almost every photo on their Instagram's are of Starbucks drinks, false nails and them in town. They all stare at me.

"What are they looking at...?" Snarls Alice, looking at me out the corner of her eye. I think I know exactly what they're looking at and why. Ellie approaches me, her blonde curls fall over her shoulder, her friend holding her River Island handbag. I just look at her like she's pathetic.

"Why are you flirting with Callum? I've been close to him for ages, don't try and get with him, bitch." She spits, trying to make me scared. I'm not scared of her anymore, I haven't been since year 8.

"Me? Flirting? Since when did walking the shop with a boy count as flirting? As if, get a grip." I say, she looks at me, then at her friends who all look at each other, then back at me.

"Ew, don't speak to me like that. Cheeky, I was just trying to talk." She replies, trying to think of something to say.

"Well then don't ask me not to flirt with Callum, when I can if I want."

"I wasn't asking you. I was telling you. Got it?"

"And I wasn't flirting with him, I was talking to him. Got it?"

She just stood back. Me and Alice carry on walking to school, laughing.

"Nice!" Said Alice, putting her hand up for a high five.

Sorry it was so long oops, but I enjoyed writing this chapter, it was fun because of the texts. I'm gonna do more texts like that too. I'm excited about this story lmao

~ Chloe xx