| one |

-a few days later-

Laura paced around anxiously in her room, waiting for Piper to come. They haven't seen each other since that incident. (You know which one, don't you?)

"Hey," she heard Piper's voice from behind.

She rushed over to the bay window instantly.

"Did you send my letters?" was the first thing she asked.

"Um..." Piper looked down, playing with her fingers. "Yea I did."

"B-but P-P-Piper, how could you?" she managed to choke out. "You know Ross would never read them, right?"

"Maybe he does. You're just assuming he doesn't. Take a risk sometimes."

Laura seemed to calm down a bit.

"Okay fine. But if he doesn't..." she pretended to slice her hand across her throat.

Piper giggled, "Believe me, Laur."

---

Ross stands in front of his camera.

"Hey, Ross. You got these from the same girl." my sister walks into my room just as I was about to press record. She held out a stack of letters and motioned behind her.

My eyes widened. There sure were a lot of mails. "F-from one girl?" I stammered.

"Yes, one girl." Rydel answered. "Why are people obsessed with you anyway? You're just a random YouTuber."

"Hey!" he says offended. "I'm not just a random YouTuber. I am the-"

"Hottest YouTuber. Yea yea I know. Like Dan and Phil aren't cute." she mutters under her breath and rolls her eyes, leaving her little brother's room.

"Heard that!" he yells after her.

"Nobody cares!" she yells back.

Ross chuckles and takes the cart of letters into his room.

He took a letter from the top and opened it. It was written on 29th November, 2014. Wow, it's 2016 now. He takes another letter and it's dated 10th January, 2015.

"Huh... maybe she wrote me these letters throughout the years and finally got the courage to-" he thought but cut himself off. "Why am I even thinking about these?"

He hit himself on the forehead and sat down, opening the first letter.

Dear Ross,
This is the first letter I am writing to you. I know you will never read this, but I'm still writing this for some reason.
I love your videos so much. It brightens up my day whenever I see that you have uploaded a new video.
I love you so so much
-Laura<3

"Huh. Laura. She isn't the typical fangirl who freaks out in their letters. That's good." he thought to himself.

And that's why he spent the rest of his night, reading all of Laura's letters. And all he has to say is that,

She has an adorable and dorky-wait, I think he made up a new word, adorkable, personality.

---

hello, it's me.

This is dedicated to rucayaroses because she gave me this idea and she let me write this<3 <3 I hope you liked this Trishh 😘😘

Short chapter, saowwyy. I promise, next chapter will be longer (I hope, I don't even know what I'm going to write in the next chapter 😝)

One love, Ally, that is a wrap and ZOOP!!💨💥