|eight|

Laura's POV

Today is finally the day! Ross is here in Los Angeles! I'm meeting him! EEEPPPP!!

I was jumping around excitedly in my room when Vanessa, my famous sister, came in.

"Laura, if you don't get ready now, you won't be able to meet Ross!" she playfully scolded me.

"Yes, mom. I'll go get ready now." I rolled my eyes.

"In you go!" Vanessa shoved me my clothes and pushed me into the bathroom.

I slipped on my short white flowy dress with a belt at the waist and my favourite blue jean vest. And to top it off, some bracelets of course!

Vanessa was already waiting at the door. "You look so cute!" she squealed.

"Thanks, sis." I twirled around. "Do you think Ross would like this though?"

"More like love it!" she said. "Come on, let's go."

---

"I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE!!" I yelled excitedly as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Whoa there sister, aren't you bored." Vanessa teased. I just stuck my tongue out at her and opened the car door.

I took out my phone and re-read the text Ross sent me.

[ross - 6:34pm] go to entrance. there's going to be a lot of fangirls, but just try to get your way through. my sister is going to be there. just whisper in her ear 'rosslynchpasswordlalabanana' i know it's weird but that's the only way the others won't be able to go in. can't wait to see you soon!♡

I smiled and started my way towards the entrance. There sure were a lot of fangirls at the entrance, hoping to get a glimpse of their favorite YouTuber, well, one of their favourites.

I pushed my way through the crowd and got to the entrance. And sure enough, Ross' sister was there.

"Rydel!" I knew her name because Ross had told me about her before.

She turned around and smiled when she saw me. "Password?" she says, leaning towards me.

"rosslynchpasswordlalabanana" I whispered in her ear.

She pulled back and smiled. "Come on in, Laura!" She pulled up the red barrier (I dont know how you call that) and welcomed me in.

I was just about to step forward when a few hands pulled me back.

"You're Laura?"
"No one wants you here."
"Why aren't you dead?"
"You're not special."
"Go die already!"
"Let's attack her!"

Then all hell broke loose. Girls starting to pull on my dress, pushing me to the ground, pulling my hair, doing everything a girl would do when they want to kill somebody, and in this case, me.

"Laura, I'll go get Ross!" I heard Rydel scream over the crowd.

Someone kicked me in the gut and I groaned in agony, holding to my sides. More feet were kicked in my direction as I hopelessly rolled around in pain.

"LAURA!" I heard Ross scream. "STOP THAT!"

Instantly, girls left me alone, stood there and smiled at Ross innocently. But he ignored them all and rushed towards me, scooping me up in his arms.

I could feel my vision fading but I could see the tears rolling down his cheeks, his hazel eyes filled with pain and worry.

"Don't cry over me. I'm worthless." I managed to croak.

And everything turned black.

---

I'm very sorry for that sad chappy...

Also, Raura_Beauty I added more words, aren't you glad? 😂😂 no i'm kidding. it's only 500 something words.

I mentioned my new book starring raura as demigods right? Well, that story is going to up on July 12th, Annabeth's birthday😊 I'm really sorry for the long wait, but I have already started writing it and it's going really well! I'm so excited to share it with you guys😙😙

see you in the next chapter! i love you, adorable unicorns♡♡

-ally xx

p.s. wildheartsrun did you keep your promise?