|six|

Laura's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror, frowning at my ugly reflection. I have never been so insecure about my appearance before, but those comments really hit me.

Shakily, I reached for my phone, trying to see if Ross had texted or tweeted anything.

But nope. Nothing.

I sighed dejectedly and looked at the razor which was just a stone's throw away.

Should I really do it?

I thought about my family, my best friend-oh wait...forget about that. I ruined my friendship with Piper. And Ross.

Despite talking to Ross for only a few days, I know he's not the kind of person who is full of himself even if he is popular. But if I died, would Ross remember me? Or even care about the fact that I am dead? Okay, maybe he-

Ding!

I stared at my phone, unwilling to turn on the power button. But I let my instincts take over and unlocked my phone.

[ross - 10:41pm] hey, laura.

[ross - 10:41pm] I saw the hates on your twitter...

[ross - 10:41pm] i'm so sorry I ever dragged you into this...

[ross - 10:43pm] laura, please don't ignore me. i know you've read my messages...

My heart melted at the next message.

[ross - 10:46pm] laura, i know it's my fault that you're getting all the hates and i'm truly sorry. i was being stupid and i didn't realize what i was doing would bring you all those negativity. i understand that you're mad at me, or maybe even loathe me, but all i want is your forgiveness. you're the best friend i've ever got. all the 'friends' i have just use me for popularity. i know you truly like me and i feel the same way. you're a true friend and i don't to lose you. ever. i understand that hate it's hard to accept, but believe me, you are beautiful inside and out. don't believe any of those jealous girls, they're just trying to make you down. you deserve nothing like that. i'm so sorry...

Tears started to make their way down my cheeks as I read the message. And no, it's not tears of hopelessness; it's tears of joy.

[laura - 10:51pm] you saved me.

---

whale hai! 👋

sorry for such a shorty crappy chappy.

also, thank you so so so much for 1.63k! it means so much to me since I don't update much 😯

HEH.

please go check out 'hello there, honey' by itsraura it's so amazing and I guarantee you will be hooked. if you don't, well, kill me.

that's it for me! see ya next time, fellow unicorns!(:

p.s. if you want to, please comment what kind of unicorn you want to be. you can go as crazy as you want with this xD

love you!😘

-ally xx