|nine|

Ross' POV

I carried the unconscious, but still gorgeous Laura into the building.

I can't believe those fangirls! How could they attack her? I mean, sure, they might be jealous of her because she was going to hang out with a famous YouTuber but it's not a big-oh wait...it is a big deal...I think I just answered  my question.

Anyway, Rydel walked beside me, tears rolling down her cheeks. She kept apologizing to me but I just ignored her. Right now, Laura is priority, not Rydel's apologies.

"Del, just stop. Just bring the first-aid kit to my dressing room." I said irritatedly. She nodded and ran in another direction.

I sighed and stared at the angel in my arms. Her face was partly bruised but she still looked gorgeous. She laid peacefully in my arms, away from all the troubles outside this building. I felt so bad for her. I felt guilty for not standing at the entrance, waiting for her arrival. But no, being my stupid self, I told her to get in through Rydel. How drunk was I at that moment? How could I have ever sent Laura that? I should've realized what the fangirls would do to Laura.

I kicked open my dressing room door and laid Laura gently on the couch. I then took her hand and just stared at her, guilt kicking in, fast. I started sobbing uncontrollably until Rydel came in and sat next to me. She pulled me into a side hug and comforted me. Then, we proceeded to bandage Laura.

Laura, please wake up. My life won't be complete without you.

Laura's POV

I woke up with a tingly feeling like electricity down my arm. When I turned my head, pain shot through my body and I gasped. A weight left my arm, causing cold air to hit my whole body.

"Laura! Can you hear me?" A familiar voice filled with worry cut through my mind. Then, a face loomed over me. Blonde hair framed his face and his hazel orbs stared right into mine.

"R-ross..." I started to get up but groaned instantly. Ross supported my back while I sat up. Slowly. As if I were an elderly. "You okay?" he asked.

I nodded yet it hurt so much. Ross didn't look convinced, so he sat next to me. "Cold?" he asked. I nodded once again but every movement seemed like I've been hit by stones. Ross frowned at me and slid his hands under my legs and around my waist. He placed me on his lap and I had to wrap my arms around his neck to avoid falling. "Go to sleep, I know you're not well." he whispered in my ear. I rested my head on his chest and slowly closed my eyes. His grip tightened and I fell asleep securely in his arms.

---

hello...

this is short once again :p saowy and i'm so late omfg i'm so sorry. i have literally completed three chapters of demigods and i totally forgot about this :/ i've been over-obsessive with that story...

also, if you haven't checked out Sofia Carson's new song yet. GO. CHECK. IT. OUT. it is so good and grr i've been brainwashed by this song and i literally sing it every moment every day of my life. (get it? okay, i'm sorry...)

and love is the game.

To satisfy monique's want...

One 💜, Ally, that is a wrap and ZOOP!! 💨💥