|five|

Laura's POV

When I woke up the next day, my phone was on the floor, buzzing with notifications.

"What the hell?" I said out loud, reaching out for the 'ding'ing phone.

Twitter?

I swiped left and typed in my password to unlock my phone.

@rossonlygirl:
@yaylauramarano you don't deserve to be noticed by ross. you suck.

@hottielilly:
@yaylauramarano you're such a slut.

@kaeri_kam:
@yaylauramarano nobody likes you. GO DIE.

@iloveross:
@yaylauramarano you don't deserve to exist. you're worthless.

Tears blurred my vision as I read on. Sure, there were one or two nice comments, but those didn't make me feel any better. By the end of all the comments, I was full-on crying.

"Hey Laura! You-" my bedroom door opened and Piper poked her head in, interrupting my construction of a swimming pool.

"You okay?" she closed the door lightly, and walked towards me.

Suddenly, I was mad. Mad at her for causing all this. Mad at Ross for posting that tweet. Mad at him for not defending me. Mad at myself for being the useless person I am.

"GET OUT, PIPER!" I yelled, pushing her away from me.

She looked hurt. "Laura, wha-" she started.

"Just get out, Piper. Get out of my room." my voice wavered and I curled myself up into a ball. More tears fell from my eyes.

"Okay." Piper said softly, and I heard my bedroom door creak open and close.

Then silence.

She's gone. My best friend is gone.

I cried harder.

slut
bitch
useless
asshole
whore
hideous
die

I hit my wall repeatedly as these words repeated in my mind.

die. die. die.

I should do that, shouldn't I?

---

hello my darlings!(:

now, it's my holiday so i'll be having a lot more time updating new chapters, so get ready! :D

love you!💜

-ally xx