| two |

Ross sits at his desk, thinking of what to reply to Laura.

Dear Laura,
I really appreciate the fact that you sent me all of your letters. I've sacrificed all my video-making time to read all your letters, but it was totally worth it.
You are an adorable girl. I love you for not being a typical fangirl in your letters, it really stresses me out sometimes.
Oh and hey, here's my number. You seem like a really cool person to talk to (:
527-809-1229
Ross

I smiled. That should do it. I put the letter into an envelope and sealed it, then adding the address on the cover. (what do you actually call it?)

"RYDEL?" I yelled.

"Geez, shut up Ross, I'm in the room right next to yours." she called back. I could imagine her rolling her eyes right now.

"Sorry! Thought you were in the living room watching Switched at Birth," he called back.

"Yeah yeah. Make excuses. What do you want?"

"You're going out later for grocery shopping right?"

"Yeah, whatcha wanna buy?"

"I'm not buying anything. Could you help me deliver a letter?"

Rydel instantly ran into his room, scaring him to death. "What letter? Who to? Is it to a girl? The girl who sent you dozens of letters? Oh my gosh, you're in love! Yay! My little bro's in love!!"

Before she could run away to tell their mom about Ross being 'in love', he pulled her back by the wrist.

"Rydel! I'm not in love! Why would you say that?" he asked.

"Well, because you rarely send letters and whenever you want me to send them, it's always replying back to a girl." she corrected herself and pretended to barf. "fangirl."

He rolled his eyes and gave her sister the letter. "Just help me."

"Magic word, Ross."

"Please."

"Okay!" Rydel took his letter and bounced away. Like literally bounced.

"Why are girls always so peppy over everything?" Ross thought to himself as he watched Rydel slam his door closed, singing some love song.

---

"Laura, you've got a letter!" Laura's mom said as she walked into her younger daughter's room.

Laura sat up in her bed and took the letter. "Thanks mom."

Ellen smiled and walked out of her room.

Laura put down her book and tore the letter open. She started reading the letter in shock.

Ross Lynch has replied to my letter. replayed in her mind over and over again.

After a moment of fangirling, Laura picked up her phone and started texting the YouTube sensation.

----

hellooooooo.

Finally updated!! Saowyy for the really long wait.

I've been quite busy these days. School stuffs. 😢

Anyway! I hope you forgave me. (I know you haven't) but please do me a favour. Please go follow my collab account with rucayaroses (Trish). It's called rucayamonkeys ☺ we're starting a new story there called "11:11" and it's raura because RAURA IS BAE DUHH

Hey let's play a game! I'm going to give you something related to an A&A episode and you name the episode name! The first one to get the answer gets a shoutout. This time, it's a picture:)

One 💜, Ally, that is a wrap and ZOOP!! 💨💥