|ten|

Fangirls. Fangirls. Fangirls.

Everywhere Laura turned, there were fangirls advancing towards her, their teeth ground and fists clenched. Their eyes were full of hatred and envy.

Laura was scared. Her feet started to tremble and she fell. Almost instantly, they mobbed her, insulted her, hit her. She screamed for help, but more and more fangirls just came forward.

No saviour.

Ross' POV

"Laura! Laura!" I yelled, trying to get her out of her dream. She had been squirming and moving around for ages and it's making me anxious. I repositioned her so she was straddling me and held her waist tightly. I yelled a few more times before her eyes finally fluttered open, her brown eyes full of fear and tears.

"Ross!" she exclaimed and buried her head in the crook of my neck. I run my hand up and down her back, soothing words into her ear as she sobbed. "F-fangirls. T-they s-s-surrounded m-me and..." she tried to say but she broke down in tears again.

"Shh...Laura, it's okay. I understand. Shh..." I said softly. I could feel her pain, it was like a knife stabbed into my heart. I haven't known Laura long, but I feel like I have known her all my life. She was the same as any other girls: insecure. And I felt the need to help her.

She slowly pulled away and smiled apologetically at me. "s-sorry."

"It's okay." I said, wiping her tears away with my thumb. She smiled lightly. "What's the time?" she yawned. I glanced at the clock. "about eight thirty."

She nearly jumped off of me. "What? Your concert, Ross! It starts at eight! You're late for 30 minutes!"

I chuckled. "I didn't plan on going after what the fangirls did to you. They don't deserve to see the Ross Lynch."

Her eyes were wide. "You can't just give up your concert here just because of me, Ross! They did it out of jealousy and you know it. If I ever saw some random girl going out with my favorite YouTuber, I would probably do that too. Please, go?"

God damn that puppy dog eyes.

I tried to look away, but her beautiful eyes just got me frozen. "Pwease Wossy?" she used her adorable baby voice.

God damn that adorable voice.

"Okay, fine!" I gave in, earning a cheer from Laura. "Only for you."

She grinned widely and tried to get up, but remembered she was hurt and winced in pain.

"Laura, I need you to see my performance. So, piggy back ride?" I knelt down on the floor. She giggled and climbed onto my back, wrapping her hands around my neck while mine supported her by holding her legs.

"Hold tight, Laura!" I cried before running towards the stage. Her melodious laughter rang in my ear as I ran.

-

"Thank you, Los Angeles!" I had yelled before running off the stage. Laura was sitting a chair I had moved for her near the stage. She was smiling so widely that I swear she was somehow the Cheshire Cat from 'Alice in Wonderland'.

"So, did you like it?" I asked when I reached her. Her smile just grew wider.

"Like it? More like love it!" she exclaimed. "Ross, that was the best concert I've ever been to!

"Thanks Laura!"

"And now for the meet and greet!" she cheered.

"No, I'm not going." I said.

"Why?"

"Those fangirls!"

"Ross!"

"Laura!"

"Go!"

"No!"

"Please Ross."

"I'm staying here with you."

---

'ello there.

this chapter is dedicated to Monibeatle because she's been annoying me to update. 😒

 😒

see? grr

see? grr...

again, this is for you moni.

One💜, ally, that is a wrap and ZOOP!! 💨💥