Chapter 1: The Visit

James P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of my top floor penthouse locking the door behind me. I went to the nearby elevators and pressed the 'down' button. As the doors pushed themselves to either side I saw a person I thought I was never going to see again.

"Hi James!" The pretty girl said with pep in her voice.

"Lilly!" I said as she grabbed me and gave me a hug.

When she released me out of her organ crushing grip she told me she needed a place to stay overnight. I told her it was fine for her to stay at my place. It always seemed so big with no one around.

I escorted her to my front door; and decided to blow off football practice for the New York Giants; even though I was quarterback and it was my job to be there I could just call in sick or something. So I did.

"Feel better." Coach said as he hung up the phone to go practice.

As Lilly walked in she stood in awe at the apartment.

"Do you want me to take that?" I asked as she still stood dumbfounded at the apartment.

"Lilly?" I asked.

"Wha- what?" She asked jumping a little bit.

"Would you like me to take you bag?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, thanks."

I took her bag and flung it onto the black leather couch.

"Sit down. Make you're self comfortable."

She did what I told her to as I went to the kitchen and got food, drinks and ordered a pizza.

Six hours, and two pizzas later we got ready for bed.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

When I walked out of the bathroom I was surprised to see Lilly sitting on my bed.

"Hi James."

"Hi?" I said as I toweled dried my hair.

"So, what been going on?" She questioned.

"Same thing I've been doing since I moved to the city." I answered.

"So partying?" She asked.

"Oh, shut up." I said as I crawled into my bed getting comfy under the covers.

Lilly climbed over me until she was facing me. I was facing away from her so it kinda surprised me when she managed to kiss me. Since she was on top of me I felt kinda useless as things cascaded downhill; fast.