Epilouge: Dalynn's 18th Birthday.

Dalynn's P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** TIME SKIP 16 YEARS**

Today was my eighteenth birthday.

My dad and Carly had gotten married when I was four.

Carly had a son named Walker from a previous marriage who two years older then me. Walker always calls me Stinkerella.

My dad cought on and started to call me that to.

I referrer to Carly as my mom since my biological mom died.

We where having a small party for family and then a bigger one for my friends and I on Saturday.

The party had begun so I went downstairs to where the party was being held.

We had dinner and came and then people gave me some presents.

My father had given me a letter from my mom and a box from my mom.

And my dad,well he had given me the keys to a brand new GTO!

But for some reason I cherished the box and the letter more then the car.

I had different letters from my mother over the years that said different things but this one was the most meaningful.

It said,

Dear Dalynn,

I know you miss me and I miss you to. You are my world even if I'm not there to tell you. This year you are officially and adult. Be care full with that power and dont let it go your head. In daddy's eyes you are still his little princess. Over the years you will experience heartbreak and suffering but remember who will be there for you. Your family. Your friends and especially daddy.

I love you forever angel,
Mommy

My dad handed me the wrapped up box. He put his arm around me ask opened it. Inside was a gold heart locket. I opened up the locket and inside was a picture of my mom and I. On the other side she had written to put a picture of my family so I did. I grabbed my camera and called Carly, daddy, and Walker to come over. We gathered on the couch and sat in a huddled bunch in front of my camera.

"Smile!"

I said. We all smiled as I snapped the picture of my family and I.♡

The
End