Chapter 11: Mom's & Maddie

James P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a hand in my face and no covers on my body. I looked over and saw Dalynn sleeping with her hair in every which way. She had kicked off the blankets so they where on the floor. I got out of bed putting a cover on Dalynn and the rest into a pile in the corner. I exited my bedroom closing the door behind me and went to the kitchen. I sat down at the table and looked at the letter from Lilly. Find a girl. She wants me to find a girl. Where in the world am I going to find a girlfriend?!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

After Dalynn woke up and ate breakfast Jackie came over to my house asking if we wanted to hang out today. I said sure knowing that Dalynn would not be bored because Jackie's children would be there. She stayed until I got Dylann ready. As I got Dalynn ready she looked out the window. "James,look how pathetic these people are." I looked pit the window. I saw paparazzi in tents that where set up ready for a good shot of Dalynn and I. When we where done getting ready we snuck out the back door into Jackie's car and drove to my mothers house.

When we got to the house Justin and Christina were awaiting us at the door. Christopher had gone to the skate park with his friends and Brooke, and my mother where in the kitchen. With one little surprise; Lilly's and Jackie's best friend Maddie was there.