HA!

<Yes that is a picture of me and yes there is a small filter on it. Get over it>

As I walked inside mine and Allison's house I plugged in my phone into the suround sound. I put on Dont Stop Believing by Journey. As i was dancing around and singing it Cam came bursting through the door.

"What the hell was that?!?" He was fuming.

"Listen to this. It'll show I obviously didnt do anything but throw a punch."

Cam listened to the recording and called Sam.

"Sam, hey can you come over on your own I have something to show you" Cam said over the phone.

Cam came back over to me. "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry won't cut it. You think just because I'm stronger a have a short temper I hit her just because. All you saw was me on her punching her. But you didn't know the whole story. You just asumed shit! You thought... I don't even now what you thought but I know that you obviously didn't care what I had to fucking say!" I exploded.

As he was about to say something there was a knoc on the door. 

"I'll get it." I said getting up. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Sam. I went to give him a hug but he totally ignored it. Oh how I hate Acacia!  I closed the door and Cam played the recording. Sam's face softened.

"Kaitlyn, I'm sorry..."

" Like I said to Cam you assumed shit instead of hearing my side of the story." 

"Kaitlyn, well now I did. All I saw was my best friend beating up on my girlfriend... well now ex-girlfriend because thats not right of her."

"Don't, Just tell her about herself."

"No I don't want to date someone like that."

"Ok well im going upstairs night."

I walked upstairs and got ready for bed.