New People

*Few Days later*

I was walking down the street and I decided to stop at the park.
I sit on the bench and look out at the lake.
Someone comes up and sits next to me.
"Baby Caylen " I looked over to see Dom (Dominic DeAngelis) whos best friends with Jc.
"Hey Dom "
"Everything ok " i just shook my head. He wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug. "Whats going on "
"Cam cheated on me a few days ago "
He just hugged me. I enjoyed it.
Dom is really hot and hes such a sweet person.

*week later*
Me and Dom have been texting non stop. Tonight he asked me out on a date and told me to dress casual.
I got a green v-neck and dark jean high-waited shorts and a pair of green vans. I did my makeup lightly which consists of foundation, eye liner, and mascara. I applied the foundation making sure it looked good. Then I put eye liner on my waterline and mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I put my contacts in because I dont feel like wearing my glasses. He said he would pick me up at 6:30 and it's 6:20. I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth. I put my long straight hair in a pony tail putting a white flower crown on. By the time I was done it was 6:29.
I took a deep breathe as I grabbed my phone going downstairs.
As i stepped off the last step the doorbell went off.
I walked over to the door to see Dom standing there in a gray muscle tee and black jeans with black jordans. He gave me a hug and then grabbed my hand.
"Ready? "
"Yep"
He walked me over to his gray jeep opening the door for me.
"Thank you " I said sliding into the passenger seat. He walked around the car and got on the driver seat.
"Sooo where are we going? " I said looking at him.
"Its a surprise " he answered back smiling widely.
After a few minutes of small talk he pulled up to the county fair.
I looked at him with happy eyes and a wide smile.
"Happy? " he said laughing at my expression. I nodded and got out.
He walked around his jeep holding out his hand waiting for me to grab it. I grabbed his hand and we walked in together.
We went and got tickets.
"Lets go on the big ride over there." He said pointing to a ride at the far left of the carnival. We interlocked hands again and walked to the ride.
The line was short and went by quickly. We picked the front car and the whole time we didn't let go of each other's hands.
The rest of the night we took pictures with fans and went on different rides.
They had a fire works and right before the grand finale Dom asked me to be his girlfriend. We kissed as the grand finale went off. It was great. I felt fireworks.

*next day*
I was scrolling through instagram when i get tagged in something. It was a picture of me and Dom kissing. The caption said "I heard Dom ask Cameron Dallas' ex out. They're dating 😱"
Dom then texted me
Daddy Dom ❤👅💦: Hey babe wanna go out tonight
Me: yea what time
Daddy Dom ❤👅💦: Now?
Me: yea lol
Right then the doorbell went off. I went downstairs to open the door to....

-----------
Cliffhanger