Six Flags

*Kaitlyns POV*
We all decided to go to Six Flags today. And by we I mean all of Magcon and O2L and Skate and Sammy Wilk and Dillon Rupp. I brought Dom with me obviously hes my boyfriend. He came and picked me and Allison up. I sat in the passenger seat as he held my hand. (Get in the ride left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh....sorry had to.) At a red light he looked at me and smiled and I looked at him and smiled. We heard a camera click and I looked back at Allison to see her giving us a foolish smile. I turned around and payed attention to the road. We all agreed to meet up at Cam and Nashs house. When we pulled into the driveway. I got a little shaky. Dom noticed and held my hand tighter. He gave me a warm smile which I returned. We got put and Ricky pulled up next to us.
Kian got out with Amanda. Jc got out and looked at me and Dom. We haven't told Jc yet.
"Are you two dating? " he asked straight up.
I nodded.
"What happened to Cam? "
I looked down. "He cheated on me "
Jc hugged me. Then we walked up to the door.
Kian knocked and Carter opened the door with Kindria next to him. I hugged Kindria and then Carter. We walked in and said hi to everyone. I could feel Cams eyes on me. I guess Dom could to because he put his arm on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He kissed me on the top of my head. I saw Allison looking for Hayes. Then I saw Hayes behind her. He wrapped his arms around her. She jumped a little but quickly turned around hugging him.
"Can we go? " Cams voice boomed. I could hear the jealousy. Everyone nodded and we made our ways to the cars. Allison and Hayes got in the car with me and Dom.
Everyone followed us as we drove to Six Flags. We pulled up and everyone parked. We all payed to get in and we got in line for Batman. We rode all the rides. Once in a while I would stop at a churro stand and get a churro. By the end of the day I had about 4 churros. We ate lunch at the food court then we got Ritas (life). For dinner we went to the Six Flags Diner. It was good. We shopped and I got a Batman sweatshirt. (I like Spiderman more but my friend he loves Batman so yea) At about 10pm we left.

When we went back we decided to all chill at Cam and Nashs. Then someone suggested truth or dare.