Pay Wars

Cam was taking me out tonight. I dont know where but he said its very special. Right now hes taking me to the mall. I put on shorts and a MAGCON t-shirt. We got in an Uber and rode to the mall.
We get to the mall and I immediately go into my favorite store. Bath and Body Works. I got the new scent 'Hello Beautiful '. Then we went into the cd store. A fan came up to Cam and got a picture with him. We walked around until we got to the back of the store. Where all the tshirts were. I looked through the shirts and saw at least 4 shirts I liked. A Led Zeppelin shirt, an AC-DC shirt, Bruce Springsteen shirt, and a Bon Jovi shirt. I couldn't pick so I was going to walk away and just look at the CDs when Cam grabbed each shirt in my size.
"You really didn't have to,"
"You liked them."
"Ok"
We walked to the register and I got out my money but Cam pulled my arm back and used his card.
"Really?"
"Yep" he said popping the p.
"Let him pay. Makes guys feel good on the inside," said the lady at the register. I just smiled grabbing the bag from her.
"I want to go into Hollister, I need shorts."
"Ok"
We walked into Hollister and I grabbed at least 5 shorts. I sped to the register quickly paying for the shorts.
I walked back to Cam with the bag in my hand while smirking a little.
"Ready?"
"You payed for yourself didn't you?"
"Nope"
"Yea ok"
"I don't want you paying for everything"
"Too bad "
I walk into the shoe store looking for sandals. I find a nice pair of American Eagle that are white on the top.
We walk to the register and Cam pays.
"The other day I signed up for a volleyball team"
"Oo my little volleyball player" Cameron cooed while snaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer.
We walked around a little more than we went back home.

--------
IM BACK BITCHES AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY 😄😜
~Kaitlyn 💚