Dinner

*KAITLYNS POV*
Jc had texted me telling me he wanted to meet for dinner.
Oh boy
He texted me again saying to be ready at 6:50.
Its 5:30 now. I got up and got in the shower.
I got out blow drying my hair and straightening it. I put it up in a quick bun and go to my closet. I text Jc casual or formal? He texts back casual. I smile and find a pair of Hollister jeans and a Nostalgia Knights Car Club (grandfathers car club shirt) tank top thats too big so I tie it up in the back. Underneath im wearing a black bra.i put them on and decide to wear black Nike running shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail because I'm going to go to the gym afterwards so I put my Nike running shorts and Nike sports bra in the trunk of my mustang.
By now it was 6:45 I text Jc I will meet him at dinner and drive to our favorite little restaurant. A burger joint. Its called Outlaws. Homemade burgers and fries. It's so good. I live about 3 minutes from there so I get in my Green 2016 GT Mustang. I drive off and pull up as Jc is pulling up in his grey Jeep.
"You know you're gonna have to let me drive that one day " I say smirking at him.
"If you let me drive your mustang "
"Guess I'm not driving your jeep " he chuckles and wraps his arm around my neck.
We walk in and sit at a table for two.
"So you and Dom? Have you done anything serious? "
"Nope still a virgin " he just laughed.
We finish our meals and say goodbye. I get my clothes and change into them in the backseat. I drove to the gym and worked out for a bit.

--------