Caught

*KAITLYNS POV*

Dom came over to mine and Allisons house while Allison was out with Hayes. Dom and I were watching a movie we were both bored so I stratled him. He put his hands on my hips pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went to kiss me and I playfully pulled back. He looked at me and poked my side making me squirm. I laughed and threw my head back. When I did he kissed my neck. I pulled my head down slowly and looked at him. He grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He swiftly took it off and went back to kissing me. Right before anything happened I heard the door click open and all of Magcon and O2L walked through the door. Cams smile feel and Jc looked pissed.
"What the hell is going on?!? Why is Dom shirtless?!?" Yelled Jc.
"Jc shut the fuck up. We were making out. Yes his shirt was off so be it. Nothing wrong was happening." He just looked at me.
During that Dom had put his shirt on. Jc just walked outside. I shrugged my shoulders and then greeted everyone. I skipped Cam. I still haven't talked or forgave him.
"What the hell Kaitlyn. Why are you ignoring me and barely looking at me?" Cam blurted out. I felt my temperature rise.
"You're fucking kidding right?" He just looked at me. I gave Allison the record this look and she hid her phone behind Hayes and recorded everything.
"Maybe because you fucking cheated on me with some black haired bitch. Because we were fighting. Maybe because to know that we were best friends that got into a relationship was risky enough. Then to cheat on your girlfriend who was also your best fucking friend who you knew forever was fucking messed up. That's why I dont want to look at you or acknowledge your presence." I was about to punch him when Dom came up and stopped me. He covered my mouth so I couldn't say anything and carried me to my room. I saw Cam standing there dumbfounded.

---------
Well Jesus.