Whats in the car is scary!

As Me, Amanda, Kian and Jc are walking to the car I see the car lights turn on a door close then the lights turned off. I see who comes around the corner of the car. Cameron Dallas...SHIT! I looked at him with fear in my eyes. Before I could think twice I quickly turned around and ran as fast as I could the other way. I hear footsteps behind me. I don't bother turning to see who. I know it's Cam. He catches me and I have tears in my eyes.
"How the fucking hell did u get here? What did u do? Kaitlyn I swear to fucking god if  yo-"
" I ran into Kim... she said I take everything...space...space and you!" I say between sobs " I lost it. Gabby, Allison and Kindria tried to pull me away. I screamed in her face and tried to get away but she pushed me and I... I just lost it. I'm sorry" Cam was holding on to me. Hugging me trying to calm me down.
"I'm sorry to."
"Cam, what are you talking about?" I pulled away and started crying even harder.
"Kaitlyn, I'm not breaking up with you. You didn't hear?"
"Hear what?"
"Your mom called while you were shopping. Your grandfather passed away. I'm so sorry baby girl."
I fell to the grown. Balling. That's why Jc seemed sad more than angry earlier. I hear footsteps come up to us.
"Baby sis," Jc says, I can hear he was crying "come here."
He picks me up and I cry in his shoulder. Cam is rubbing my back along with Amanda and Kian.
I get down and we walk to the car. I'm still crying but softly. Cam has his arm around me and Amanda is rubbing my back.
What a day

\
I literally told all my friends this would turn out to be a break up but during this I started thinking of my grandfather so.